DJ Punch - popcorn

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is my newest track, made in Reason...enjoy.

this is very elemental...combines Club, House, Trance, and Techno.

DJ Punch - Popcorn

Greetings :)

Very well put together and solid mix.

Some of the lead sounds don't quite have the attack times for the lead lines you are playing which was a little off-putting to my ears, but that's probably a minor comment.

You might get a cross-reference on the bass - to my taste and ears it's not quite loud enough, but you might wish to check elsewhere on that front.

It's definitely firmly within those genres you mention and sounds pretty damn good to me. Nice work :)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

This confirms the playful inventiveness of the electronica and fills the listener with lust and bliss . It's so full of love and creativeness, leaving the listener with a constant need for more electronical bleeps, lovely beats and lively, experimental leads, making every single note something rhythmic, important, like a tarantula spreading it's legs over the floor, representing the human mind.

This is so lovely and peaceful yet fast and dancable. Gotta love it ;)
bleh

Very interesting. I love that in one place you use an arp that doesn't match up with the chord progression which is reall cool. Very creative. I'm wondering if it matches your charecter in real like though. I don't know you so I don't know. Make sure to me true to yourself. Peace out.

Return to “Music Cafe”