Entropica: Featuring the Biscaglia TC Guitar

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice guitar work. Reminds me of early Al D: Elegant Gypsy. Criticism: The bass gets in the way, too many notes.
Ciao

gambaytheunspoken wrote:Nice guitar work. Reminds me of early Al D: Elegant Gypsy. Criticism: The bass gets in the way, too many notes.
Ciao

yeah...your right, but i'm a guitarist trying to play bass...so what would you expect? :lol: :lol: :-o 8)
Some time i would like to get a REAL bass guitar. Right now I'm playing samples on my MIDI guitar, but its not the same I'm sure.

too many notes
Wasn't that leveled ageinst Mozart?? (Seeing flashbacks of Amadaus) :shock: :-o :lol:

TC

tc wrote:

Wasn't that leveled ageinst Mozart?? (Seeing flashbacks of Amadaus) :shock: :-o :lol:

Yeah, that was me :D

Have a good one

:hail: :love: :bang:
Jaap

On the bassic side( pun intended) I am still learning bass, and its hard to not play too many notes, but I guess bass is well..lets face it..basic..only the "right" notes are required. But how do you account for the real bass players in the world like Stanly Clark, Michael Manring, Chris Squire, ect who can play a LOT of notes..but pull it off so it fits??

TC

Years ago, I remember some A&R rep said to a rock band, "That'll never sell. Too many notes." I don't know the name of the band off the top of my head. Anyone?
Buy my cd here (Prog rock/synth pop/classical/soundtrack-ish music):
http://cdbaby.com/cd/cyanogen
Newer songs/unreleased material:
https://soundcloud.com/cyanogenmusicpage

wow,she sounds as beautiful as she looks :love:
and you can hear that you feel teh same way too :)

more ozricy than the ozrics :D

TC wrote: [quote="tconrardy"] But how do you account for the real bass players in the world like Stanly Clark, Michael Manring, Chris Squire, ect who can play a LOT of notes..but pull it off so it fits??

In the case of Stanley, or Jaco, or MM, the bass is the lead instrument, so they have to play a lot of notes and, at the same time, keep the groove in the pocket. Keeping the groove in the pocket is what basic :wink: bass playing is all about. I think. Stanley Clarke and all these other players are just beyond comprehension in my view. I'm just in awe at what they do. It's similar to a guitarist like Wes being able to play rhythm and solo at the same time, and at a breathtaking pace.

Ciao

Thanks for posting that tune. I enjoyed it a lot.

The new guitar looks beautiful, and the tone was very nice, too.

Return to “Music Cafe”