Entropica: Featuring the Biscaglia TC Guitar

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

This piece uses a special guitar that was handcrafted for me by my friend George Biscaglia and presented to me on my B-Day (last friday)

Been very inspired by it, and got around to doing a composition. Kinda Jazzy. I was jammin to a drum loop I had going in Receptor, and the RYM guitar fell into place.Put in a bass guitar from another B-present from Dr Ambient: a fender Jazz Bass guitar VST ( maybe we will release it)played on my MIDI guitar . The strings are EVE with the Evalon soundset, again being played by MIDI guitar. Extra percussion is hand played from my EMU MP7. All recorded into Tracktion.

heres the link

http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=665

This guitar sounds really sweet and a joy to play!!

TC

Beautiful guitar playing Tim and nice groove you got going. You must be in heaven with such a sweet looking ax. He did a nice job on the build. 8)

guitar sounds sweet ...

be looking forward to that bass vsti ...

With the warmth of aucoustic music yet the playful inventiveness och the electronic dito. It's so full of love and creativeness, leaving the listener with a constant need for more blissful avantgarde, making every single note something cosmic, meaningful, real.

This affects every part of me, even the ears.
bleh

cool to hear you jamming with the new guitar!

fine job mate

liqih wrote:cool to hear you jamming with the new guitar!

fine job mate
Thanks Luigi..its good to jam once in a while to get it out of the system!

TC

Red monsta :D 8)

Excellent tune!
Very Ozricsy.
Loved it, thanks. :D

really nice guitar work, Tim...Have you given the guitar a name yet?

mmmm jazzy indeed,
Very nice music,lots of chorus(jazzy chorus),the performance does sound very inspired
well done. Sounds like you enjoyed playing it which always shines through if you ask me.
And a very nice looking and sounding guitar.
Sounds quite different to a les paul,(which it should I suppose) could be the fx ??
I'm so jealous,..
not really,(oh yes I am)
though I will try to get by with my own little epiphone studio les paul ;).

also is your carpet hard to keep clean ? ;)

--

Get presets for all of your fav vsts below and give to charity at the same time.
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/relief_vol2.htm

Love the sound (and look) of your new guitar -- and some nice chops there as well. ;) Do you DI your guitar or put it through something like a POD ?

Thanks for sharing. :D

gentleharp wrote:Love the sound (and look) of your new guitar -- and some nice chops there as well. ;) Do you DI your guitar or put it through something like a POD ?

Thanks for sharing. :D

Well..I put it thru Muse Research's Receptor which you can put a hord of VST effects on it. But basically the Green Amp for overdrive, and Big Ticks Chorus and delay. I suppose if I ran it clean, it might sound more like a Les Paul. Then I recorded directly to a track on my PC using Tracktion.

and yeah..it does sound a bit like ED in parts :-)

TC

also is your carpet hard to keep clean ? Wink

heh heh...well.....to be VERY honest, those pics are from George when he got done with the guitar and took some pics and sent them to me. They were much better then the ones I took with my $15.00 Dig Camera( better then nothing)so I used those instead.

He is now making one for a guitarist named David Mettacheta(???) ( I can't remember his name..but he's a famous guitarist here in the bay area.)

TC

liqih wrote:cool to hear you jamming with the new guitar!

fine job mate

OH..I forgot to add that EVE with the Evalon soundset really added that touch of pad in the background.I kept it low in the mix, but it comes out and has a presence. All played on that MIDI guitar. Glad to hear you have one.although broken. I had a broken one for a long time, but then mentioned to my Atari-MIDI list that it would be nice to have one again, and an Atari-MIDI member found one for me, actually bought it, and sent it to me. Of course i paid for it, but it was only 50.00 :-)

TC

tconrardy wrote:
gentleharp wrote:...Do you DI your guitar or put it through something like a POD...
Well..I put it thru Muse Research's Receptor...
That's a good answer around these parts ;) :D
You've got a sweet sounding guitar. congratulations.

Return to “Music Cafe”