Roughly Tripping (Short Piano Piece)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Roughly Tripping (Page @ The Auditorium)

This is a song based on the last time I did mushrooms. I puked, and as a result I freaked out and thought I was going to die. When leaning over the toilet to puke, I kept seeing faces in the green puke that had come up before. It was well trippy, so I decided I'd write a song dedicated to those faces.

I hope you enjoy.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

hey acolmitztli...I REALLY liked that little piece...thanks!! A Satie-esque feel to it. Very cool. Didn't see any colors though.

Thanks Mayan :)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

stirring and well played
enjoyed.....

Thanks VTX :)

Very realistic piano sound, and u emphasise it through the playing. I am right in thinking its a sampled piano right...? ...aw man i cant realy tell! :S
Na too "thin" to be real..i think.

WoJ

Yes, it is sampled. Reason 3 factory soundbank. Although I don't think it sounds thin at all.

Well not thin...just "not real". Cant be bothered to go down stairs to a piano to compare and contrast, heh. K, my ears arnt good enough to tell if the piano was real or not without a real one right next to me. :(

WoJ

Well yeah, it wont sound real because the samples aren't THAT great, but they're good enough. To make it sound real you'd need pedal noises and more velocity zones.

Excellent little track. Really subtle use of tone colour in those slightly skewed chords.

hehe shrooms
hehe
cool tune tho,very morose :)

Well, if it isn't for Acolmitzli, whom I recongnize from Electromancer.com. Nice tune. Simple but very, very effective-- just the combination I like best. Excellent use of dynamics. I definately hear the parts where the faces jump out at you.
Folks, if you like dark ambient I highly recommend you check out his tunes on the Electromancer site. Deep stuff, I tell ya.

Thankyou Xenos. I appreciate the comments :)

Return to “Music Cafe”