My new Middle Eastern/orchestral/metal song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCELLENT!
OC

pointless bump

Great stuff there! You've got a really wide variety of Ethnic instruments happening there. :)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

This is great!! What do you mean by "your music is too weird to appeal to any audience"? It certainly does appeal to me! I was expecting this sort of Mr. Bungle thing, but you made it coherent and, as endmusik said, EPIC!

Katanaman - I suppose it's all relative. On this board, people post weird shit all the time, and my music actually feels pretty normal and straightforward. But on other boards I post at where the majority of people like classic rock and metal and not much else, my music feels very out of place and weird.

Guess it depends on the community you hang with.

Arglebargle wrote:Katanaman - I suppose it's all relative. On this board, people post weird shit all the time, and my music actually feels pretty normal and straightforward. But on other boards I post at where the majority of people like classic rock and metal and not much else, my music feels very out of place and weird.

Guess it depends on the community you hang with.
in all honesty - if you can turn an album out of material like this, the community will form around you :wink:

this is a fantastic track, and it shows alot of maturity in the composition (to me :D ) Seriously, just keep writing this stuff and putting it out there - the fans will begin accumulating :love:

/michael

Yeah, I feel like my songwriting has matured with this tune. I've only been writing for a year and a half, so I still feel like a f**king neophyte, though. :lol:

very big and full sounding. i like it.

lates

t-willy

Return to “Music Cafe”