tuz-alien hiphop series-number1

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

don't expect beautiful sounds. truly experimental....interesting enough.... 3 minutes 20 something seconds. somebody inspired me, hence the lyrics. 93 bpm/uncomfortable sounds/interesting morph. I love the human voice.

http://home.comcast.net/~t.uz/number1.mp3 first in the series 8)

:hihi:

ok ok there's no series. would appreciate feedback.

i like it...its kind of interesting...like a weird alien dream in the middle of the night...i think thats what you were going for :)
jeremywentworth.com - music and software

we have some 'famous' bicycle riders in town..

one guy.. muscly bald guy with dali moustache.. used to ride one of those old fashioned pedal-backwards-to-brake american grampa cruiser thingys very steadily up and down 5th street all day. when he died, he made newspaper cos like *everyone* has seen the dude

other guy.. tiny little asian guy.. rides a kids bmx bike.. i been seeing him for 18 years, 18 f**king years on a bmx seat.. but he rides all over the place, all over..

what the f**k are you supposed to do when you live in a flat concrete grid and everyone around you is a moronic nazi robot? you can't walk on this concrete shit, it will bust up your legs eighteen years.

pray for accident!

america! land of fascinating electronic music to make sure instructions are up-to-date and lots of stuck up little white boys to bust their nuts thinking about they being the one to make it, "oh no pleeze nazi controller, i make the freshest propaganda, no one be thinkin thru my shit"
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Rurik sure is a hard act to follow. Not much I can add, but good one tuz.

Not sure I get the hip hop reference, but this is pretty cool.

if I close my eyes when I listen to this piece, I can see the bicycle riders and Nazis with remote controls -I think this piece offers liberation through repetition. Good job!

if this is alien hip hop abduct me now!

Return to “Music Cafe”