march contest ... RESULTS

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Definitly a deserving bunch of winners. Congrats to everyone!
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

HansM wrote:
rollasoc wrote:Slight flaw in the results.
Rollasoc is The Hair Thieves. So I shouldn't be disqualified since I did vote....
Rollasoc
Sorry... My mistake. I didn't check all the 'double' names all the time. I have much more respect for pHz now, who is capable of translating the different names to the right songs for the contests :D.
heehee ... why do you think ive started demanding artist name AND song title in the voting for the last few months ???

slainte :hihi: rob

Congratulations to the winners. Well deserved! Congratulations also to all participants, reviewers, voters.

A big THANKS to the three guys that voted for my entry :farlukar, peppy197 and (last minute voter)Markleford and all the HMs (or 6-20 position votes). 23rd among 80+ entries. Not bad for my very first entry in these contests. Thanks again guys 8)

Now what's next? Spring? It's 5 Celsius outside!!! In Athens!!! arghhhhh :x

NOOOOOO!!!! I'm sorry for not voting. I was planning on finishing my reviews and voting today but I was busy all day. :cry:

Congratulations to the winners. I cost Freeztar 10 points :(

Sweet, 8th place! I really thought I was going to do much worse than that. Congrats to the winners!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Not bad! I'll have that compadre thing then Roberto! One can never have too many compressors!

Congrats to everyone else too.

zeoy wrote:A big THANKS to the three guys that voted for my entry :farlukar, peppy197 and (last minute voter)Markleford and all the HMs (or 6-20 position votes).
Save the thanks, just keep submitting and we'll all be happy! :)

- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

congrats to the winners :)

zeoy wrote: Now what's next? Spring? It's 5 Celsius outside!!! In Athens!!! arghhhhh :x
Yeah, it's a bit chilly outside I suppose but I heard that the weather is going to get much better tomorrow so don't worry :D :D

Congrats to the winners and also to everyone who got a vote. With so many good entries I think getting into anyone top 5 is an achievement.
Also thanks for the votes and HM's . :D

Many apologies for not voting. :( I was halfway through a list of reviews, and planned to finish them today.. but ended up visiting my Gran in her nursing home (in bloody Birmingham!), as shes not got long left it seems.. I'll try to finish my reviews anyway, if the gossip thread is still open: there was some great stuff in the ones I'd got through..

Congratulations to the winners anyway! :)

pHz wrote:

DQed ... did not vote ...

pHz 11

made me smile... :-D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

ah yes, Maglev voted too. He's Mark Saito.
I'll see him this week and give him a good wrist-slapping :box:
Congrats to the winners :D
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

Wait to go winners! Great comp and lots of great entries. On to another month....

Congrats to the winners!

ta for the votes & reviews!

DSP

Return to “Music Cafe”