Funky new tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been learning and playing around with synths for the last year. Been making all manner of weird and synthesized sounds and music. So I decided to take a break and go back to some good old acoustic sounds, so I put this together and had a lot of fun making it.

It's not polished by any means but I'm getting a kick out of listening to it and dancing to it. It's blues and funk and boogie all rolled into one.

Check it out. I call it Jam Man.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/bobwo ... cmusic.htm

This is quite catchy and enjoyable. The only thing I am only missing is the dynamics in the instruments through time. More tension can be gotten with subtle play now and then. Mostly in the drums that seem to be in about the same level throughout.

That cool synth-bass for some reason could use a touch of improvement on the envelopes so to make it even more talkative. But perhaps that is just my ears. Enjoyed nonetheless :)

cool groove...stopped way too short...agree with the Mystahr about the dynamics and I might have mixed with wah-wah thang a bit higher or maybe gave it more high-end...That said, it's a toe-tapper and would make a great template for an extended jam.

Return to “Music Cafe”