Old tune of mine revamped have a listen!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A 3 years old tune,fixed some things added some harmonies guitar soloed like a broken record and remastered.

Tell me what you think :hihi:

http://musicbuilder.net/music/bands/1531/

Lol, sure u didnt write it in the 80's. V.nice, oldy worldy powerfull rock piece. Realy drives forward nicely. Mix is great, uv captured that old feel v.well and u can realy get into this piece.

Only criticism i will give is that it dosnt seem to go anywhere, which isnt bad, just differnt, i cant sense any kind of melody/structure, it just seems to go forward as a guitar solo...which is actualy rather nice.

I dont listen to this style much but i enjoyed it, i play electric guitar too and i just feel like gettin up playin air guitar while the tracks on! :hihi: Very powerfull piece IMO, cheers for postin.

WoJ

Thank you,I know what you mean.

:wink:

Aha, heavy guitar driven jazzrock! Too bombastic for me. Maybe it's the drums. And I don't like the fade out. But you're obviously talented of course.

Bombastic...wow I like that :hyper: Sorry dude,maybe the nex time. :wink:

Oh yeah dude....totally 80's .....but very early vai-ish in a way. lol, wait, don't let your head get too big on that comment. lol. no really though, i like it. I agree with the statement that was made about it not really going anywhere....but somehow you make that work...vurt has taught me that structure sux anyway...so. ; )

why was this not in beverley hills cop somewhere?

peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote: why was this not in beverley hills cop somewhere?
:o Thats exactly what i thought! :hihi:

WoJ

wojdude wrote:

WoJ
Sorry but I did not get it :shrug:

RAYA wrote:
wojdude wrote:

WoJ
Really? maybe it's your location. not from the US i suppose. ; ) very popular 80's movie (two of them actually) starring eddie murphy

peace!

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote:Oh yeah dude....totally 80's .....but....
I used a Mellotron a Minimoog a Prophet and loads of reverb,should'n it sound '80's :love:

RAYA wrote:
TotcProductions wrote:Oh yeah dude....totally 80's .....but....
I used a Mellotron a Minimoog a Prophet and loads of reverb,should'n it sound '80's :love:

Yes. it definitely should then. 8) I really like it to. especially the guitar work more toward the end. nice piece.....erm....there's gotta be a better way to say that...... :oops: :hihi:

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote:
RAYA wrote:
wojdude wrote:

WoJ

Really? maybe it's your location. not from the US i suppose. ; ) very popular 80's movie (two of them actually) starring eddie murphy

peace!
Yeah I'm not from USA :cry: but there're movies here too :hihi: but i didn't see that one.

I guess in Instrumental things you have to follow the melody in betwen the wank. :)

Thanks for listening

Return to “Music Cafe”