[dogshit] dogshit (mellow tune)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just had to do a quick song and while i was at it, found somethnig on my hd i'd forgotten about.. is little crap, but nice bit

the 'nice bit'
http://www.xoxos.net/new_theme.mp3

the 'song' :scared:
http://www.xoxos.net/hello.mp3
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Hello, Rurik..

:troll:

edit: I should say, "Hello, Rurik, you Mancini wanna-be motherf**ker.."

:hihi:

how bizarre, how bizarre

Good thing I like bizarre

cripes

the 'song' reminds me of one of our old tracks, only... :scared:

can't post it though [les droits du copyright opera mundi blah...]

Thought you were getting sentimental on 'Hello' for the first little bit, before all the centipedes started chewing at the voice.

didn't these rise to the top of the pops on a small planet off of Sirius? Sounds familiar...thirteen thumbs up - Love the first theme. Too fuckin' cool!

whatever happened to the white dog shit of the 70s :o

intangibles lurk.
twisting rain wakes slick shadows.
midnight plays cold.

vurt wrote:whatever happened to the white dog shit of the 70s :o
Leeds Utd.

:lol:

tag! "i ate this world" :p

(repeats to self when preparing to listen) "please don't think it's rubbish"

http://www.xoxos.net/sugar.mp3

the sugary crap
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I'll see your new sonorities and raise you a deconstruction.

Ever hear anything by Doorag? One of my favourites from the mid-90s indie blues explosion. Nothing like your stuff on surface, but often come to mind when listening. They played old blues standards, but learned all the songs wrong, so invented their own vernacular based on the shared idea of the delta blues. Played on all sorts of porchside detritus, guy even sang into some reconfigured vacuum cleaner.

A similar approach to much of the classical repertoire of the past 50 years, where the style of the age was lost and the interpretation was an imposition of the current aesthetic just to get the record out. Luckily here, you've come to an aesthetic by way of means rather than perceived mores, so we aren't getting arrangement for the John Williams set.

Somewhere Jodie Foster lurks behind you, grunting and clucking her tongue in recognition.

Cheers,
Steve

I should add that Mancini's Hatari was the very first album I ever bought; I was like 5 years old & had to work my ass off in the back yard for the money to buy it at a niegbor's garage sale and was spellbound by it..So actually I've given you a very high compliment, even if my memory of the album is heavily distorted from the wieght of time..(yes, that again..)

compliments for insults, so that's your game.. :hihi:

you know, steve.. not going to look it up, but i'd swear doorag are from tucson and i used to hangout in their shed smokin round a big fire along with the rest of tucson thru winter 88 :p

i just hafta add that "it's all about.." ~somethnig sickle said yesterday about randomisation, "music is more than/too large to be contained within grid based sequencing.." ..trying to transcribe ~a moment of my fluid, organic mind, compare and contrast.. "dynamic?" "dozzzzens.." seeming retarded in the medium is ~the content, message, deali-o, robots thinking plonk plonk while the slippy, because robots are retarded death and destruction.

gwaan, develop your material technology.. make that all the interest.. :hihi: it's like sawing off your own legs, see where they've got you.

self retarding species.

Swinging :)

New Theme - three a.m. and one more whiskey ... lead panned hard right, chordwork centered ... why not? Like that minimalistic rhythm ...

Hello - different way of doing that II-V-I thing ... almost vocals. I'm almost certain that it would be even more irritating with real soundin sampled upright bass. Strange and interesting.

Sugar - film noir. Do you - by any chance - have connections to France?

Thanks for sharing. Interesting approach :)

Regards,

Tommy

Return to “Music Cafe”