[dogshit] dogshit (mellow tune)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanx. Just what I needed.

totc wrote:this song belongs in
nah, the toilet with the rest of recording :hihi:

i can throw these tunes down so many different ways.. i'm asupposed to pick one of em?? :p

the 'continuation of perception within imperialism..' gocha have yer fancy singers and tune makers to go alonga wiv yer fancy bricklayers et al.

oc if people would resort to a sensible autonomous nomadic paradigm, yas coul all sing all t time and not suck so much at it like a bunch of 'programmed to be tuneless on purpose' robots because a song resonating with the true state of yer condition would be too horrible, buried under the wool, oh i'll just be content to keep doing these 1/2-assed industrial-method-influenced shit and posting them on the net and we can all find ways of making each other feel like we're gonig somewhere when there's fuckall to be done about it really, hugging the medium and methodology of your fate.

there.. that better? :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:fancy bricklayers/and we can all find ways of making each other feel like we're gonig somewhere when there's fuckall to be done about it really, hugging the medium and methodology of your fate./there.. that better? :)

fek arf/or find pleasure in sound/yes thanks

here, we've dominated your planet, amuse yourself with this pinwheel

"fanks!"
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:amuse yourself with this pinwheel

"fanks!"
[time passes]

"That pinwheel...can I have it back please?"

":p"

Return to “Music Cafe”