breathehope // lovely dream

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is something small I'd like to share. I did just for fun. I am not trying to be a prefectionist here at all. Infact I was trying to not take it seriously. Stress relief for once. 8)

This was for a project in using samples at another forum where people provided & uploaded them for use, and only using the ones there. No midi or anything. Something raw. Made in about 1 hour.

I miss my guitar. I need a new one, so I can start playing again! I want collect some instruments, like a nice half moon tamborine & a melodica. :) Amongst other things.

http://www.noisedfisk.net/breathehope/lovelydream.mp3 - 3 mb
Last edited by breathehope on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds like the makings of something :)

Maybe you could try to use a pitch corrector on the vocal samples? I dunno... maybe add a drum loop?

:) oh this track is nothing. and it will stay that way. I don't intend on fixing my vocals or making it more. adding more tracks etc. I just thought it was fun to share, a smile to give, wether I'm crap or not.

Intriguing. Love the guitar sound (the vocal's nice and dry too). What's samples and what's homemade?

they are all samples except for me singing. all the samples are homemade from all forum goers. I didn't edit any of the samples because I wanted it to stay raw and acoustic sounding, not studioish or perfect. I didn't even put any effects on the voice.

Hali did the guitar. A recording of some keys and a coke can shaker. There is a sound of swirling ice in a glass. And some other ticks and things from my mic.

The project is fun, you should submit a production! or at least go see all of my samples! I made alot of different things, things from kitchen ware, and paper. :)
http://ihku.org/~hali/4umbigband/

Thank for listening. I was beginning to feel invisible. :)

respirator wrote:Intriguing. Love the guitar sound (the vocal's nice and dry too). What's samples and what's homemade?
I just saw you are from Denmark! I love europe. :) I do a website for Lampshade, a band in denmark :)
Plus my husband love Copenhagen. I hope to go there someday. Maybe we will acutally move back so I can actually find good band mates. Cheers :) :D

here is the denmark band - Http://www.adorablevoid.com :)

Well that can't be said for every american. But let me know when you get to visit Copenhagen... Your voice is interesting, but needs IMHO some equally interesting backing. I'd be happy to do a collaboration some days...

Thomas

Anytime.

breathehope wrote::) oh this track is nothing.

this track is something actually,music for the sake of making a sound :)
the best kind in my opinion 8)

thanks vurt. exactly my point :)

Return to “Music Cafe”