BigBeat-ish Trak - Kriminal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks again ;)

I think he meant that portamento saw lead...

Anyway, cool track, the only thing I think should be changed is that semi-vocal-synth-sequence that comes in at 1:17. I just find that one dull, while everything else is really cool shit.
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

stefancrs wrote:I think he meant that portamento saw lead...
Thats Karnage, one of my slider presets

stefancrs wrote: Anyway, cool track, the only thing I think should be changed is that semi-vocal-synth-sequence that comes in at 1:17. I just find that one dull, while everything else is really cool shit.
Yeah, someone else mentioned that. I was gonna put a harder sound on it, but got sidetracked, and just left it. Im lazy.

Thanks for the comments :wink:

Kriminal wrote:
stefancrs wrote: Anyway, cool track, the only thing I think should be changed is that semi-vocal-synth-sequence that comes in at 1:17. I just find that one dull, while everything else is really cool shit.
Yeah, someone else mentioned that. I was gonna put a harder sound on it, but got sidetracked, and just left it. Im lazy.

Thanks for the comments :wink:
Nothing wrong with the actual sound imo, it's the sequence that just is boring :) You need to jam some more to get a better sequence I guess. That's what I sometimes have to do. When I've added a sequence, because I feel the need to, but the sequence itself is just plain dull. Let it be for a while, remove it, jam around in a loop while fiddling with the sound of choice.

But you already know that, don't you? :/
Last edited by stefancrs on Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

that was me I think Dave. I agree with Stefan, it's more the sequence rather than the sound itself.

he he phatboykrim, good name.

Good track duderino, loving the sub bass booomm dropping down every few bars - what did you use for that? Had me sticking my head round by my bass ports to get the full effect.

Usual tiptop clean krim mix, though I'm noticing some slight low end muddy boominess and clutter on the Missions - not sure what freq maybe 100-200 odd?

Good drum work 8)

jimany

CypherOne wrote:that was me I think Dave. I agree with Stefan, it's more the sequence rather than the sound itself.
Ah yes. I agree, its a bit plain, and it could do with a riff overhaul :hihi:

Hunter wrote:
Good track duderino, loving the sub bass booomm dropping down every few bars - what did you use for that? Had me sticking my head round by my bass ports to get the full effect.
I wondered if anyone would mention that. I cant actually hear it here, so i kept the vol down on that sample :lol:

Glad you liked it anyway :)

Return to “Music Cafe”