Full.System.Failure :: ATMFF

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

respirator wrote:Come on guys. You're getting . . . . . . sentimental :P
I meant the track, jerk-off..

:roll:

:hihi:

sounds awesome, me likey very long time...it's a bit to soft tho' needs more death and blood and guts and grime and filth...

Really, great production! what are these "cans" you mix on?

Highs are high..

i like shrill sounds.

i used a pair of cheap $20 sony headphones i bought at Target. MDRV150...

I live in an appartment complex, the neighbors pound on my wall when i sneeze, so using real monitors is out of the question for now. I have to wait until they are gone for work in the morning to quick rush and do my vocal parts.

Some day, I'll have a real project studio fo my very own...

xerocreep wrote:i like shrill sounds.

i used a pair of cheap $20 sony headphones i bought at Target. MDRV150...
It's leaps above your last mixes, but the highs are still pretty shrill..see PM.

yup yup, its all a work in progress. Ill get them over to ya.

More shrill highs! Music should hurt.

I concur. Music should hurt - and not like how my ears bleed when i happen to channel surf across American Idol...

Any one else want to take a go at this? I really do take all of your comments into consideration while i try to hone my craft here.

dystonia_ek wrote:More shrill highs! Music should hurt.
Oh.

Well, in that case, fire up my Tonitus ensemble, crank it to 11 & click in the magic ear hemorrhaging box..
Last edited by Sicklecell666 on Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ooh! :shock:

absolutely killer track, man. dammit... i swear, everytime i think "hey, i've got a pretty neat idea for a song", i check out your new stuff and give up ;)

Thats how i feel when I pop on "ashes fall"...

BTW yo, the live band is on hiatus... Looks like Chris and Ryan are starting a shoegazer band... I might do some vox.

xerocreep wrote:Thats how i feel when I pop on "ashes fall"...

BTW yo, the live band is on hiatus... Looks like Chris and Ryan are starting a shoegazer band... I might do some vox.
hah! nice... i gotta call up chris sometime and get my keyboard amps back... or maybe see if he wants to buy them ;)

maybe i can get him to buy my copies of reason and recycle.... hmmm...

Yeah. You should have seen the fiasco that was the pitbull daycare/society one show @ 10 bells...
Last edited by [ xerocreep ] on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If i had the money I'd buy your amps from you. they were so nice and loud.

Return to “Music Cafe”