CypherOne - Tough

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tough
5.5mb - 160k

Some of you may know I've been having a bit of a crisis of confidence lately, and whilst it would have been all too easy to come back with a masterpiece, I decided to start with something mediocre instead. :lol:

Basically as usual I got a bit stuck when it came to melody so I gave up. This is one of those tracks that kind of came so far and then I got sidetracked, but rather than delete it, I thought I'd share it with you guys. It does have some redeeming features I'm sure....

As always feedback, insults and indifference are welcome... :) (oh and sorry about the big silence at the end, I'm lazy)
Last edited by CypherOne on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

all the kids love mediocre

nice comeback but i want some jam :)

second loop just startin now,and for some reason this time round im thinkin early eat static,which is a definite compliment from me :)

golly

now thats simply jolly

gimmesometingtodaaanceto

cb like energeticnesssss

tha

And you worried the flame was gone :hihi:

Good to be hearing from you again

cheers guys. :)

:band2:

put some verb on the kick, back it up a little! Make it bOOMBy..

back in the saddle again...see! Ya did it! Nice groove....liked the intro

Sicklecell666 wrote:put some verb on the kick, back it up a little! Make it bOOMBy..
Never :uhuhuh:

Kriminal wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:put some verb on the kick, back it up a little! Make it bOOMBy..
Never :uhuhuh:
ppft, like you know what you're talking about..

:roll:

:hihi:

actually, i do ;)

i know, it may surprise you, but this style will not suit a verb'd kick, trust me.

:D

Yep love the intro, didn't know what to expect and then it kicked in..... 8)

Nice mix and well enjoyed.

:D fake :D
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

cheers mayan, fake and sickle (and Krim?)...:)

Regarding the kick (assuming you mean the 4x4 in the intro), I quite like the flat sound personally, but maybe the choice of sample could be revisited. Thanks for listening.

Return to “Music Cafe”