My New Track -> Somewhere In Time

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here my new track :)

http://membres.lycos.fr/epsilon05/somewhereintime.mp3

Give me your comments please

Epsilon

any comments for this song??

Epsilon

Caught somewhere in tiiiiiiiiiiime :P

Going to listen to it when I get home from work

Cheers

I enjoyed many parts of it, but the ambient-bell synth sound, the soft lilting one, seemed to make it too fuzzy warm for me at times. Really like the main rhythm line, and the buzzier lead you use. Reminds me a bit of Hermann and Kleine, but I think they contrast the pretty synths with affected drums nicely, a method that might serve you well here.

On repeat listens, I've enjoyed it more each time, so that's a good sign, but I'd love to hear a version with some percussive teeth.

Cheers,
Steve

Thanks shamann for your constructives comments :)
I made voluntary this track without drums,for me fuzzy effect was necessary to create glide atmosphere
strange and magical way ;)
Anothers comments for this song???

Epsilon

hm at 2:36 time it seems definitely to sound dodecaphonic... if you meant to do it like this its ok, if not, you should check your different instruments according better to each other!

oh for the song idea its really relaxing and like we use to say in german its an earworm!

Thanks Dx-9 for your comments :)
DX-9 says:
we use to say in german its an earworm!
Yeah in french we use to say it is an unforgetable melody ;)
My main ambition in music is especially to move in others worlds,the way to the sweet dream.
Others comments for this song ???

Epsilon

Hi epsilon.

Nice song, i like the sounds election, particulary the bass, haves a good presence and fills completelly the song.

Good work.

nice one! very dulcent to listen to!

8) greetings from a very relaxed trekstar

Soft gentle and very floaty

8)

thanks for your all comments :)

others comments for this song??

Epsilon

Return to “Music Cafe”