[Electronic Ambientish Tekknoise] Time & Tide - Pure

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After being away from this board for a while I’ve gotten involved in a new electronic-ambient project Time & Tide.The activities of Time & Tide coincide with certain phases of the Moon (this is a Sonic Lunar Cult we're talking about) 8) ... Anyway, the three of us recorded this track which is now made available for promotional purposes to get us booked in venues... :wink:

The last full Moon was called Pure Moon and hence the name of the track.

comments, thoughts & opinions are very welcome!

Pure Moon Promo track
5:25 @ 320kb.s = 12.4mb
sorry, no ogg available at this time.

thanks for listening!
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

...bump...come'on there are definitely people here who will like this track.
~leave through a door.~

Wow! Very beautiful in a TG sort of way - the transition into the rhythm part is really well done. The whole thing is totally hypnotic. Excellent!

I really like this piece...it is discomfitting (and I'm not normally discomfitted - I'm not even sure I know what it means) - I like what sounds to be an electric wolf howling at a tungsten moon and I really love the rythmic part that kicks in - one of the most original and unique pieces I've heard in KVR - a place dripping in originality

And as vivid as your writing so is your music.

The journey made within was such a pleasure that I took it thrice (and more to come)

WOW! What sounds happen 8)

Thank you for sharing this

Really like the crushing effect of the slow moving pulse on this. Sort of a heavy inevitable weight coming at you. Works well as a distraction method, you can lose focus of the pulse through the higher frequency ornaments, but always return to the crushing pulse.

Very very good.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi! Thank you all for listening… I knew some folks here would like it.
dystonia_ek wrote:Wow! Very beautiful in a TG sort of way - the transition into the rhythm part is really well done. The whole thing is totally hypnotic. Excellent!
Thanks you! Only what do you mean with “in a TG sort of way”?

@ mayan It’s good we caused discomfort on your behalf, I guess it was somewhat intended. But it’s good to know that we succeeded in that.
mayan wrote: I really love the rythmic part that kicks in - one of the most original and unique pieces I've heard in KVR - a place dripping in originality
Thank you!!! That’s a very nice compliment! :D
Mystahr wrote:And as vivid as your writing so is your music.

The journey made within was such a pleasure that I took it thrice (and more to come)

WOW! What sounds happen 8)

Thank you for sharing this

Thank you!!! It’s real nice to know that my writings are appreciated (and even missed)! I hope that it inspired a pleasant journey!!

It was my pleasure to share it with you & others here. There is probably some more tracks coming up of my Time & tide project in the future. It was recorded at beginning of our session to see if all our equipment was working & properly connected. It was quite an intense recording session. Everything you hear in this track is exactly as we recorded it on the fly (save for some normalization & a small bit of post-recording equalizing).
shamann wrote:Really like the crushing effect of the slow moving pulse on this. Sort of a heavy inevitable weight coming at you. Works well as a distraction method, you can lose focus of the pulse through the higher frequency ornaments, but always return to the crushing pulse.
Yes, the slow moving pulse is a very useful ‘tool’ for us in Time & Tide to build around. The pulse comes from “blockwave generator” build & designed by Erix (one of the members of this project) and the crushing effect you hear on it comes from his Erixtorion (a distortion he build).
shamann wrote:Very very good.
Arigatou gozaimasu!

Thank you all for listing & liking! We’re sort of proud of this recording so it’s very nice to read all these positive remarks about it! :love:
~leave through a door.~

austere wrote:Only what do you mean with “in a TG sort of way”?
TG = Throbbing Gristle

Dystonia will have to clarify further.

I checked your other track on your site, Wolfs moon, and the Analogue Pagans stuff. Really like what I'm hearing. I'll definitely be checking in every now and again.

austere wrote:Hi! Thank you all for listening… I knew some folks here would like it.
dystonia_ek wrote:Wow! Very beautiful in a TG sort of way - the transition into the rhythm part is really well done. The whole thing is totally hypnotic. Excellent!
Thanks you! Only what do you mean with “in a TG sort of way”?
I mean it reminded me of Throbbing Gristle, specifically parts of the 'Heathen Earth' live-in-studio recording. It's a compliment.

Return to “Music Cafe”