(196 bpm noise) Killing the Drums.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hunter, feel free anytime you wanna to give me a beat track to mess with; make a few spots have some more dead space, etc, and I'll fill 'er up :D

Oh, and don't brickwall it to death like you did this one, leave that to me..

:hihi:

Sicklecell666 wrote:Oh, and don't brickwall it to death like you did this one, leave that to me..

mwahahahaha, cool I'll bear that in mind.

Brickwall to death - you bet...The wave profile in a wave editor is hilarious - its just solid :lol: . Defintiely one seriously brickwalled bitcrushed mess this one

Ta for the other comments peeps :D , I didn't think anyone would even listen to this to be honest - I spent a whole 4 minutes making it....

Hunter wrote:I spent a whole 4 minutes making it....
Same here :lol:

Hunter wrote::-o Woa loads of reponses :D

Maybe I should abandon my new year's resolution of not putting stuff up that only I spend one day making... nevermind stuff that takes 3 and a half minutes to make :hihi:
this track sounds like an artifact of some dudes screwin around.. it's 'alive,' it's sensually interesting.. when it got uninteresting one of you changed the shit up..

..way better than some protracted study in "look how contemporary i can overwork a recording and then bore everyone to death with my rehashed scarcely-alive intellectualised verveless robot brainwash shit"
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I like the idea of this track a lot but I think the execution is a bit like a sketch. It’s shows something which could potentially be really cool but is there only in outline currently. Now it’s just a loop which gets mangled along the way in a very random way. I would prefer to hear more variation in the drumming pattern and more structure in the tweaking of the effects. I think the variation of the drums would give it a more organic feel to the song and more subtle & structured tweaking of the effect could lead to a more suspenseful build up, I think. Also a combination with other sounds would be cool, perhaps not unlike what Sicklecell666 did only then perhaps with more emphasis on the drums(?)
At any rate it’s a cool experiment and a nice idea.
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

oh I missed this one (at work at the moment). I'll grab this later and get back to you matey.

CypherOne wrote:oh I missed this one (at work at the moment). I'll grab this later and get back to you matey.
I recommend listening to it at work at high volume whilst drooling 8)

Oh well I suppose I'd better listen to your one now...

austere wrote:I like the idea of this track a lot but I think the execution is a bit like a sketch. It’s shows something which could potentially be really cool but is there only in outline currently. Now it’s just a loop which gets mangled along the way in a very random way. I would prefer to hear more variation in the drumming pattern and more structure in the tweaking of the effects. I think the variation of the drums would give it a more organic feel to the song and more subtle & structured tweaking of the effect could lead to a more suspenseful build up, I think. Also a combination with other sounds would be cool, perhaps not unlike what Sicklecell666 did only then perhaps with more emphasis on the drums(?)
At any rate it’s a cool experiment and a nice idea.
Hmm yeah, I just did this without any ideas, planning, rehearsal etc. I was going to do it again properly after with more of a plan but it was late and I was making a helluva noise.... 8)

i think there is something there to do better in the future though... maybe live with some other people on their laptops too or something 8)

xoxos wrote: rehashed scarcely-alive intellectualised verveless robot brainwash shit"
Good genre title 8)

okay that was fairly mental....

I realise this was a fun exercise so won't get overly critical. Bits sounded like my sequencer when it craps out during playback and other parts were damn cool. I like the squelchyness that starts at about 45 seconds. 8)

so some new Camel toys being given a workout then?

You scared my cat!!!
:-o :shock: :o

I forgive ya!!

that's gotta be a result...cats :x

sorry Helen :wink:

CypherOne wrote:that's gotta be a result...cats :x

sorry Helen :wink:
He'll get over it!!!
:roll:

Hunter wrote:
CypherOne wrote:oh I missed this one (at work at the moment). I'll grab this later and get back to you matey.
I recommend listening to it at work at high volume whilst drooling 8)
My neighbour (at home) just knocked at my door, he he ...4 minutes to make this? wow...

Return to “Music Cafe”