ugo goes old school

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sicklecell666 wrote:Dark & Dreary!!

:love: :hyper:

Do something Morticia would be proud of!
ah, morticia :love:

im sure at least one track like that will be on the way from me before too long. im itching to do one. of course, im also kicking around a few other vibes too so i dont know which will come out next...but some darkness is definitely on the way. 8)

-ugo

Man; the only thing Disco ball really needs is some live percussion and you're dead on. Love this kind of stuff; great bass (although a bit of a dirty underbelly could give it a tad more panash)

Mask of Evil had some great eary sounds going but somehow didn't catch on to me as much as the disco ball did.

I do must say both are excellently produced 8)

Yeah; let it ride Chris, keep going :)

Mystahr wrote:Yeah; let it ride Chris, keep going :)
thanks mark :)
7 months of nothing at all, then 3 in 2 weeks...and i cant wait to start a new one. 8)

-ugo

ugo wrote:(i did try to warn people :wink: )
Maybe some kind of huge flashing sign?
since it was created as a demo for a sample collection, i forced myself to stay within the boundries of only using those samples. (hence the lack of real bass and the drum sample choices.) otherwise, i would have approached the sounds a bit differently. (like going more towards funk and laying down a serious slap line on one of my basses.)

-ugo
Ok, that makes perfect sense then. And you didn't stretch it as to process the hell of the samples to create bassy sounds and such I guess (not really useful if you're showing off a sample collection).

Return to “Music Cafe”