Adrenochrome - Acid Tarnce Thing

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well I wouldn't be quite to hasty, but there's nowhere near enough car chases in there, not to mention gun fights :|

Ian are you okay?

that 303thing sounds a bit thin in my opinion.. but that's all I can comment

lovely production.. very nice
8)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

hmmmm, acid...
"Hell is other People" J.P.Sartre

bumped cos I'm surprised this hasn't attracted more comments....

Im not.

why not?

Its by me, it uses 'acid' and i put 'tarnce' in the title of the thread.

okay, give me a sec...

i like it - i'm gonna keep it for future generations to enjoy - i like how the 303 is thin - it makes it more unique i'd say - my main comment though is that the whole mix has the bass trimmed down - or so it would appear - making it easier to distinguish and enjoy all the instruments.. also i like the hi-hat - it's a lot like the demo of this cool drum machine i was just listening to.. ah - the MAM ADX 1 analog drum...

ford442 wrote:i like it - i'm gonna keep it for future generations to enjoy - i like how the 303 is thin - it makes it more unique i'd say - my main comment though is that the whole mix has the bass trimmed down - or so it would appear - making it easier to distinguish and enjoy all the instruments.. also i like the hi-hat - it's a lot like the demo of this cool drum machine i was just listening to.. ah - the MAM ADX 1 analog drum...
Well, i figured with 3 bassline playing a 2 kicks, i had enough bass, so i onlt put some drive on the higher freqs of the acid sound, so it cut thru more.

The whole mix has been rolled off at the low end, but only from about 30 or so, cant remember off hand, and a cut around the muddy freqs too.

cheers for the comments, much appreciated :D

Christ, if that acidline is considered thin, wait til my next track is put up...:lol:

CypherOne wrote:Christ, if that acidline is considered thin, wait til my next track is put up...:lol:
the main one is thin, the other is 'as is' :wink:

soon as you lift up the cut off, it starts to sound thin anyway past a certain point (depending on the other settings of course)

Moroder? How bout Cowley 8)

Loved how the two basses at 1.38 started melding together. Perhaps some big lead-pad like stabs/sequences to fill up for the thinner acid. That's the only thing my ears seem to be missing.

Coooooooool 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”