You®s Truly: Providence [easy listening]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I always enjoy your music. This is no exception. I agree with normal about the reverb and the volume of the strings. But the composition itself is very enjoyable and, of course, easy listening... The cover art's not as impressive as usual, though :(

hey , very nice
my girl and me have a friend's wedding next saturday
and we are looking ambient piece for reception
, this tracks is very cool :)
horacio
sailorboy

Hello and thanks. I'm really glad to see such positive comments. Regarding volume and reverb and other mix stuff: I had some concern that the strings might be a bit loud in parts, but I've grown used to it that way. Isn't it funny that when I'm singing I often get told there's too much reverb and effects, when I shut-up there isn't enough... :lol:

I wasn't really trying too hard to do anything with this song. It just came out the way it did. I'm considering doing a video piece with this music, so I'll remix it a bit using your advice. Oh and by then, I'll probably replace the artwork too. The current picture came from an album I keep of bad photos (out-of-focus, underlit, overexposed, whatever) for special occasions like quick album art... I think it was the shadow of a chandelier.

@sailorboy: I love the idea that you would consider this for a wedding reception. That's great.

Very nice and mellow, but yes, I'd move the strings back a bit into the background with a nice reverb.

Lovely piano!

Return to “Music Cafe”