CypherOne - DiscoShit (removed for now)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nothing to see here, move along.

(taken off line for rework)...
Last edited by CypherOne on Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Still dancin here..... :)

brilliant :)

but again, you keep it on one level.

it peddles over one root note all the time, I am sure this is much the same as other music in this genre but for me it's frustrating because it could be so much more.

I think i would also like to hear some chopped break hits with the electronic hits.

as usuall your ideas are fantastic, the rest is just my opinion. (ignore at will)

:hihi:

cheers guys. Matt - that's fair comment, I shall see if I can work a key change in there and put it up again. I'm just kinda lazy and once I get into a groove (or maybe rut) I tend to just want to see the track finished. You know how it feels when you're on your 500th listen....:)

dlíng
laters

Go there Cypher!! :D 8)

Lovin it!
But then, I always do don't I?

You make great music my friend - I've always said so.

I'd dance to this on a night out, that's for sure.

In fact if this was published, I'd buy it.
So long as it had a couple of dozen or so remixes with it. :hihi:

Seriously - top dance fodder mate - I :love: it.
Really got me fired up. I'd play this just before going out to get me in the mood. :D

CypherOne wrote:cheers guys. Matt - that's fair comment, I shall see if I can work a key change in there and put it up again. I'm just kinda lazy and once I get into a groove (or maybe rut) I tend to just want to see the track finished. You know how it feels when you're on your 500th listen....:)
It works well as it is.
It's a dance track.
Dare I say it? A little trancey. As such, imo, it works really well.
Don't listen to these muso types, they'll just lead you astray. :lol:

:oops: cheers Mick.

See the thing is, I want to improve and be able to make other types of track too, so it's really useful to me to get the input of these so-called real musicians.

tbh
a bit more varitation would be nice,
for my taste the voice comes in a bit late at 2:10
and the drums sound ahhmm.... too ........clean ? maybe a bit more lofi on the drums and a bit more .........
ahhmm.....
dirt ;-)
on the mix

beside my fussing a great tune again and after the looooooong intro it gets more interesting and enough variation going on.

So maybe you just cut the intro down a bit( just to please me ;-) )

Fine tune alltogether.

8)

nonsense Mark :wink:

it's nothing to do with key changes,

changing the root note now and then would only add dynamics and take it somewhere.

there are tons of great dance tunes that dont hang on the same root all the way.

Glassback wrote:[Don't listen to these muso types, they'll just lead you astray. :lol:

I never said anything about a key change.
CypherOne wrote:Matt - that's fair comment, I shall see if I can work a key change

Who's Mark? :help:

Mick sorry :oops:

heavy night on the Vapureyes :)

Glassback wrote:Who's Mark? :help:

topaz wrote:I never said anything about a key change.
CypherOne wrote:Matt - that's fair comment, I shall see if I can work a key change
just demonstrating my lack of knowledge :hihi: I meant the relative minor thingamejig.

topaz wrote:Mick sorry :oops:

heavy night on the Vapureyes :)

Glassback wrote:Who's Mark? :help:
Tha's ok Manfred. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”