[sunday ambient] Dawn Struggle.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oof, hangover.

Steam, Cameleon, sfz,

shite really but my brain hurts

Oof not drinking that stuff again

:ud:

This goes really well with the film
of british h-bomb experiments in the 50's that is on tv right now :)

mistake te fat for orange juice?

(recounts incidents involving mass exposure to fats to self)

primeval, aptly named, nice coalescence in there here
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Kriminal wrote:This goes really well with the film
of british h-bomb experiments in the 50's that is on tv right now :)
Ooh i saw that, was loving those huge nuclear explosions in mid air, great footage 8)

Thanks for the listen :)

xoxos wrote:mistake te fat for orange juice?

(recounts incidents involving mass exposure to fats to self)

primeval, aptly named, nice coalescence in there here
Noo, not fat, dirty great 2-pint steins of Pilsner urquell 8) :cry:

Used steam here xoxos, that wonderful sharp paddy sound and filthy low roar you hear 8) really cool synth :hail: :love:

Listening to this I imagine myself standing on a park, in a windy day, getting ready to fight some kind of evil mastermind with big muscles and a ninja outfit. Nobody's around. You can hear the wind blowing on the restless trees and not much else. And there I am, waiting... by the end of the song I realise the fight was scheduled for some other day and I go back home.

It was probably not intended to suggest that but what the hell... I like ninjas.

Personally wasn't too keen on the somewhat metalic pads but I loved the flute in here. That drone in the back is seriously cool though

8)

Katanaman wrote:Listening to this I imagine myself standing on a park, in a windy day, getting ready to fight some kind of evil mastermind with big muscles and a ninja outfit. Nobody's around. You can hear the wind blowing on the restless trees and not much else. And there I am, waiting... by the end of the song I realise the fight was scheduled for some other day and I go back home.

It was probably not intended to suggest that but what the hell... I like ninjas.

Ninja-tastic!

Mystahr wrote:Personally wasn't too keen on the somewhat metalic pads but I loved the flute in here. That drone in the back is seriously cool though

8)
The metallic pad is Steam, and like xoxos can be pretty mental :hihi: :P , but I loved that preset 8)

It's a flute sf2 in sfz, with some cunning pitch bend whilst playing (badly). Definitely going to use pitch bend more after this little experiment.

Drone - deep rumbley drone? Thats Cameleon! haha, got you to like it! :wink: :hihi: It's a Biomechanoid patch 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”