Some more tracks of forthcoming X-WoF II VSTi

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

for those probably interested: I've just uploaded (Demo-)Track #6 of my forthcoming X-WoF II VSTi at soundclick.

http://www.hgf-algorithmics.net.tc/

It's going to be a really versatile Magic Music Machine for ambient, electronic etc. Each track is a preset of X-WoF II recorded with no further enhancements.

have fun

H.G. Fortune

Very nice! How much of the demo is programmed and how much is algorithmic?

P

Pretty impressive for comp generated music. I always feel weird about that stuff though.

I LOVE yer other VSTi's. Thank you!

androidlove wrote: I always feel weird about that stuff though.

Same here but the new version is just amazing
Simple and repetive are my middle names

philipc68 wrote:Very nice! How much of the demo is programmed and how much is algorithmic?

P
Wait a few days til it will be released - then all details will be unveiled :wink:

cheers
HG Fortune

I didn't know you could get an easy URL from SoundClick.

androidlove wrote:I didn't know you could get an easy URL from SoundClick.
No, it's not from soundclick. We've got a service here in Germany where you can get it and .net.tc seemed quite appropriate to me :D

cheers
HG Fortune

Yea, I noticed every page on SoundClick had that URL. What kind of redirection is this?

androidlove wrote:Yea, I noticed every page on SoundClick had that URL. What kind of redirection is this?
It's a service where You get Short-URLs and direct to a target page even to a special html-file on your site. maybe it's even available in other countries: www.smartdots.com

cheers
HGF

Dude, I'm now at www.androidlove.us.tc . This is soooo cool. Thanx!

Return to “Music Cafe”