Aavepyörä - Elektro fluoro punx

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://unimaa.aavepyora.net/musa/efp.html

The high-res versions of the covers are not up yet, but here's a preview:

Phew, I certainly made an effort to get this out!

All comments are welcome, and people who sent me feedback about the work-in-progress-versions should
check these, I've worked on many of these a bit so these sound different than the versions I've posted here individually in the last year.

So now it's just a question of dling the tunes, throwing your shoes away, running to the woods and dancing like mad :D

Downloading...

I'll be back with comments later.

Alright. Listening... Nice artwork, by the way...

Manifiesto Futu - Nice. Reminds me somewhat of Street Fighter, only with those weird "goa" trance leads accompanying it.

Kuuntele Tää - I had already heard this one. The intro is, in my oppinion, the worst you've ever done but once the track gets going, it really gets going. Definitely one of my favourites. This track always gets me moving. To be honest, though, I like the old 10 minute version better.

Salaiset kauniit paikat - For some reason, parts of this song sound 80s to me. I love some of the leads you've got here.

Kapteeni Intia ja Kenraali Goa lähtevät maailmalle - This one is more of a dancefloor track than a listening track. I could imagine people going crazy with this.

Goa's Special: Swastik Brand Masala - Probably the only track that isn't upbeat at all. This is typical Goa.

Naidenie Flowers - I stand corrected. Another non-upbeat track. This one rocks. Very hypnotic and aggressive.

Just Before Sundown - I love the indian sounds in this. The melodies are very cool. To be honest, I think this track still needs some work. The indian samples are good but you should work on integrating them better in the song.

Evil Attack Robot Empire - This is the track I like the least. It sounds very good, as usual, but it lacks that energy that your tracks usually have.

Valo, voima ja vapaus - I had already heard this one before too. Very cool stuff. It sounds very different from your other tracks. Maybe you could have left out the goa leads and added emphasis to the atmospheric stuff you've got there. It's still a very good track, though, it just could be more unique.

Ok, I'm burning this in a CD and I'll keep it in my discman for a while. You already know I love your stuff. It's a shame you're not getting all that much attention. You've got a very unique style. All your songs are recognisably yours but, at the same time, they're all unique. I'm enjoying this a lot.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Actually, Manifiesto futu was inspired by Finnish 80s new wave bands and Sigue Sigue Sputnik, the world COOLEST cyberpunk rock band :D

I don't like the beginning of Kuuntele tää so much either, but for some reason I never felt like doing anything for it. I'm saving the long version for parties, tracks that long might be a bit daunting on an album...

Salaiset kauniit paikat has a lot of bugs, the PPG Wave (VST...) on it leaves notes hanging, but for some unexplainable reason I left them as is, instead of rendering it again. Somehow they add a bit of uncontrolled chaos to the whole in a very weirdly-likeable way :D

Kapteeni Intia etc must be the least favourite track of mine here, but many people love it and I did a lot of work on it so It's here. It's way too long and the ending just doesn't work.

There's a version of Swastin Brand that's about 8-9min but due to some very very very utterly unbearable technical issues, it's forever lost I think :P This is one of my favourite tracks here... Or would be, if I could salvage that version with more melodies and an ending.

Naidenie Flowers is nice, but missing something in the sounds. Especially the acid leads could be more crunchy. And the kick is a wee bit heavy. And the background creaks could be more prominent. (they're samples of my chair actually...)

Just before sundown... Yes, I'd like to do something to the kick & bass, but you just need to let go at some point. I thought I'll put a track with softer bass department also on the album and see how people react.

Evil Attack Robot Empire is over 2 years old I think, but I got the strange urge to include it here for some reason? Some people like it very much and the end has a nice Hallucinogen-esque quality to it IMHO. I'm not a bit fan anyway.

Valo, voima ja vapaus. Hmm I like many things on this one, but would also like to change a thousand things.

Well. I think I'm trying something completely different next :P I'm dead tired of trance for a while now.

Swastic Brand is really cool. Very nice arps. The transitions are very smooth in all your tracks. I would have the snares generally to be more SLAMMING.

Naidenie Flowers is pretty cool as well. Got my head nodding. :D Drums work well in this one. The transistions between all the arps are not as smooth as some of the other tracks though.

Overall possibly the best Trance I've heard on Kvr. 8)

You use a tracker if I remember correctly. Which one?

And in regards to Katanaman question why you don't get more attention. Well, 70 posts in 3 years is not enough to make a name for yourself. You need to hang around a bit more man. ;)

I make all my tracks with Psycle. And, yes, only if I could just hang around in the 'net :D

Return to “Music Cafe”