vitaxin / norway / idm - pop releases (free download)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

check out my music on Nrk.p3/Urørt.
it's in idm - pop style. a bit crazy. :P

http://www11.nrk.no/urort/user/?id=5308

please give me feedback.

--- Frank S ---
- vtx -

I really enjoyed "Dream No. 5." It reminds me a bit of Boards of Canada, and a guy called Tycho from here in Sacramento, California. Nice work.

will do. thank you. tips for me... ive heard about "Boards of canada" but never listened to any of theyr tunes.

gonna check out you site now. TATA. :)
- vtx -

Enjoyable and delicate tracks altogether. I liked Leave the most as it had somekind of "slow-wind-moving-snow-in-minus-25c"-feel in it. Though on every listen I like Minimal more and more..

Drums were sometimes a bit "static" and there were little empty spaces but changing these could perhaps break the mood as less is usually more..

More tracks somewhere?
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

Very nice, thanks. I am enjoying listening these :)
..what goes around comes around..

Great stuff - I listened to slurvsnask and dream no5. Recommended!

gonna lay out a update of LEAVE today on urørt. so you guys can check out the improvements ive made on that one... another tech.house track is also uploaded for JazzBallong CHECK that also... thank you for great feedback. gonna look at those static drumtracks later on this summer. :D
- vtx -

new release on the Jazzballong page. tech. style music.. pretty hard stuff.
- vtx -

Dream no.5 :o :D

Cool bass. And this digitaly sounded instrument since 2:13 is fantastic. Its played live on keys, isnt it ?

Jura

very good songs .
you really know how to program drums (and not only this) :)

jura wrote:Dream no.5 :o :D

Cool bass. And this digitaly sounded instrument since 2:13 is fantastic. Its played live on keys, isnt it ?

Jura
actually i program the lead lines in a tracker called Renoise. http://www.renoise.com

i have been tracking for over 11 years. so thats where my strenght is.

the lead line is a short sample with a looppoint. :D
and some fx on it. (phaser. filter. ol..)

theres 2 steps in my way of making the lead lines.

1. recording melodies on the fly.
2. going trough the complete thing and listen where i should add the slides and arps.

p.s. if you like that kind of lead thing. check out SPARK. great music. frantic drums :D
- vtx -

plastique wrote:very good songs .
you really know how to program drums (and not only this) :)
yeah . that is what i think to. Thank you for confirming that :D
- vtx -

I have listened and liked it a lot, I bookmarked the webpage. Liked the drums and sounds in Dream 5. I`m from Trondheim in Norway.

All the best
gunnar

gunnare wrote:I have listened and liked it a lot, I bookmarked the webpage. Liked the drums and sounds in Dream 5. I`m from Trondheim in Norway.

All the best
gunnar
hallo.

really love the MinimougeVA... it's everything i ever wanted... have used it now for 1 month almost.

gonna use it for some house tracks im working on.
Click house with retro leads. :D

Thank you.
- vtx -

Return to “Music Cafe”