going loopy here(now featuring me v herodotus)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:-o :shock:
no not loopy as in loopy loo thats a given,loopy as in usin loops so calm down monkeys :)

anyway using crusherX and some cm discs heres what happened...

in the room.15.5 MB
in a jar...27.4 MB
vurt vursus herodotus11.5 MB(uses herodotus' drum loops 8) )
Last edited by vurt on Mon May 16, 2005 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

listened to the first one.. really sent me to another dimension. i'm saving this one.:)

i'll listen to the other one when i get a chance

cool glad you enjoyed :)

I liked all of these, particularly the second one.

And that is the most interesting thing that anyone has done with my drum recordings.

Could you do me a favor and describe what was going on in that one? I am a TOTAL NEWBIE in the world of electronic music. It would please me no end to have some idea of what you were doing there (or if you prefer, what was happening there).

Played all three in a row from experimentalisms to familiar sound to drummermadness 8)

Cool sound wreckin' 8)

Just on the first one now, nice harsh loops, love it!

great music for deconstructing limited realities

John - step away from the jar!!!

:hihi::wink:

Big Karma wrote:John - step away from the jar!!!

:hihi::wink:

Huh?

Oh yeah, you mean vurt.

But still, what jar? :?

BTW vurt, my wife knew the first track was yours before 2 minutes had played.

I do believe you have a new fan (and a rather cute one if I do say so myself).

:wink:

herodotus wrote:

hehe,i think she means this jar :o

vurt wrote:
herodotus wrote:

hehe,i think she means this jar :o
Oh!

herodotus wrote:

Could you do me a favor and describe what was going on in that one? I am a TOTAL NEWBIE in the world of electronic music. It would please me no end to have some idea of what you were doing there (or if you prefer, what was happening there).
glad you enjoyed em thats the main part buut a little info on how it was done,first up apart from the last minute or so where the pig sound comes in every sound is your loops.
basically i took your loops into crusherX,i then used this to mangle as i went everynow and then changin the samples and just a bit more mangling
couldnt work out how to end it with the drums hence the pigs and traffic :o

vurt wrote:
herodotus wrote:

glad you enjoyed em thats the main part buut a little info on how it was done,first up apart from the last minute or so where the pig sound comes in every sound is your loops.
basically i took your loops into crusherX,i then used this to mangle as i went everynow and then changin the samples and just a bit more mangling
couldnt work out how to end it with the drums hence the pigs and traffic :o
This crusherX is new to me. It sounds fascinating. 8)

And "hence the pigs and traffic" has been added to the list of future song titles. :hihi:

crusherX it aint cheap but its worth it :o
its took me a while to really get to grips with it to be honest,and as you can hear i still have some way to go :hihi:
but when it comes to havin this much fun with loops :hyper: who cares about price

looking forward to "hence the pigs n traffic" sounds like my kinda track ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”