going loopy here(now featuring me v herodotus)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As always, most inspiring...
I tested the Crusher-X a while ago and found it extreme fun, but too expensive for me. But in vurt's hands... :D .
(And as I had tested it a fan of Velvet underground was there and was so happy that the maker of Crusher-X used some song of Tracy Chapman to blame and bash her, was called "Oh Tracy". He was so glad, and I thought, no, I won't buy it.)
Nice, and nice playing with the very fine loooooops (got them all on my hard drive).
vurt, can something slightly similar be done with Reaktor too in your opinion??

Now downloading the 2nd file...Thanks for sharing this.

....listening to "in a jar" now - the passage at about 6 minutes 30 and onwards is excellent....(as I told ya in the pms, go ask Scot...). May horrify you if you're drunk deep in the night, but that's another way of saying, what a good music :D

vurt wrote:
herodotus wrote:

But still, what jar? :?

hehe,i think she means this jar :o

:D

:shock: :-o :lol:

Cough..... :hihi:

:D fake :D
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

fake wrote:
vurt wrote:
herodotus wrote:

But still, what jar? :?

hehe,i think she means this jar :o

:D

:shock: :-o :lol:

Cough..... :hihi:

:D fake :D

:o its not mine ocifer im minding it for a gardener friend in the alotments :o

You know, there is a hint of Varese ('Ionization' X 'Deserts') in that third one.

It's really weird hearing those familiar sounds get mangled in such an unpredictable way.

I am really getting into this international electronic jam session stuff. :D

Oh, and vurt, I think it interesting that the first loop you used is my favorite, despite the bad mono recording. (If I remember right, it was the last 4 very angry beats of a very frustrating session.)

:oops: thanks,im glad your horizons are being broadened tho it means im doing something right :)

vurt wrote::oops: thanks,im glad your horizons are being broadened tho it means im doing something right :)
The greatest joy for me as a musician comes when I feel like I just barely know what's going on.

That's the interesting part.

vurt wrote::-o :shock:
no not loopy as in loopy loo thats a given,loopy as in usin loops so calm down monkeys :)

anyway using crusherX and some cm discs heres what happened...

in the room.15.5 MB
in a jar...27.4 MB
vurt vursus herodotus11.5 MB(uses herodotus' drum loops 8) )
links are gone. too bad.
Max Hodges
Publisher
White Rabbit Press
www.whiterabbitpress.com

There are two rules for success in life.
First, never tell anyone all that you know.

after 8 months :o

i can if your interested try to find the files in question, i think i may have them here somewhere...

Return to “Music Cafe”