[song for a uni presentation] Long Time Exposure Photography

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey there,

I'm going to tell the other students in my course some things about "Long Time Exposure Photography"

and since I think it's too boring to just show some pics and tell some facts... I usually write a little nifty tune for them to remember things better ;)

okay so here it is:

http://www.betabugsaudio.com/Messe/LEP.mp3

have fun
cheers,
mully

oh and if you're interested here are the lyrics:

Time flys by
so does the light
the highway's dark
the headlights're bright

still there are things
that you won't see
until you close the iris
and lower the shutter speed

but don't rush it
you've got more than five seconds
cuz that's the definition of
Long time exposure photography....

P.S:I'm gonna show 'em some photos during the song that I did from the highway at night... using this technique...

nice one mully.

now lets hear one about when a man and a lady are very much in love and... :-o

I'll do that as soon as I attend the LOVE class ;)

Really great voice and cool instrumental, well the only thing that doesen't fit into this song is the lyric, but I think it's needed here.
Jonamb aka. JustJ
Stream my tunes

hey, cool. i thought this was just going to be a jokey song based on your discription, but it's solid. the lyrics hold up even without the context -- they sound like some kind of sophisticated metaphor. ;)

hehe - thanks guys... well yeah I kinda like it now, too...

it was s'pposed to be a jokey song - maybe I'll write decent lyrics some day... but then again the "sophisticated metaphor" thingy sounds like a good idea...

it's just that I don't like the way some people at my uni try to explain stuff and so I take the children approach... make it interesting, make it fun.... so that people will remember something.... (they might not remember what the song was about but anyway... they will remember I was the one who did it :hihi:)

cheers,
mully

I just got the slide films from the LEP session with schroeng... some pretty decent pics... will post them when my scanner works again

Back again, if I may I'll just post this thread in a photo gallery called Long Exposure
Jonamb aka. JustJ
Stream my tunes

multree wrote:I'll do that as soon as I attend the LOVE class ;)

you germans have some weird schoolin :o

topstuffmullyberry 8)

Yup
Jonamb aka. JustJ
Stream my tunes

Hehe vurtchen, ya... it's pretty strange ;)

and Jonamb feel free to do so.....

Return to “Music Cafe”