Teflon Protected [or get carried away on heatwaves]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And after a week of non-musicality and not wanting or even feeling inspired to do so, the weekend just started and it just happened. Must be the heatwave that is playing tricks with my mind and equipment. No intelligent design to be found here though :hihi:

Teflon protected
160kbs/16,2Mb/14,14min

Enjoy;

and offcourse some feedback is appreciated 8)

hypnotic !...

8)

It is isn't it

8)

yes, hypnotic.

Just heard on NTNS, zoned out to it. Then that damned fool started talking...

:hihi:

Nice one, Mark.

hehe

cheers Steve; I've rewired the lot here which has given me only more freedom on the mixer and routings. Family will be expanding though today with an ancient elka reverb; and soon an electric mistress to keep me company.

So I'll likely be inspired to more 8)

It'd take me two days to DL this!! :cry:

Maybe I'll hit a pub with high speed internet tomorrow.:hihi:

Got some 37 songs from you just now to listen to :D (and people who are not regularly here, head to Mystahr's website, simply nice!). Especially like the long beginning going into this - well, already said: hypnotic - part at about 6minutes. A bit like Shamann's music in a good way, and his wav's I watched full of surprise as I first listened to his works 8).
I think the Theremin(???)-like sound at about 13 minutes I'll listen to in the night. Sounds, to me at least, as if you're alone somewhere in Hamburg Stadtpark (well kind of mini-mini-forest actually). nice work, will listen to much more stuff over the next days.

the theremin like sound is my Multivox :) some weird sounds coming from that

Enjoy Georg

and sorry Rob :(

I don't know what Multivox is, but it sounds great in your song...(and I'll find out)

Not really too much to find about this one, except this and this ;)

Me likes, kinda reminds me of the psychedelic jams me and my friends use to have while tripping, always full of surprises and anything goes, sonic explorations abound. 8)

kinda like my live noodling 8)

Just start, go and at one point think, erm.... perhaps I best make an end to it.

Return to “Music Cafe”