Old Kriminal 'Fans' - Set List

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im putting together a set list for my first gig in the 'summer' and would like to know if anyone who has downloaded my tunes over the last 5 years has any favs. Maybe do a top 5 or something if you still have them around?

I cut my trax down recently when i updated my site, so not many there to choose now, but i have put out over a hundred tunes i guess, so plenty to pick if you have them.

Cheers :)
Last edited by Kriminal on Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

are you actually playing live or djing the tracks?
either way anyway you can get dr who in the mix would be a big crowd pleaser :)

The Bastard
Acapulco Gold
Aalto
Private Cosmic Gag Reel.

vurt wrote:are you actually playing live or djing the tracks?
either way anyway you can get dr who in the mix would be a big crowd pleaser :)
Well, im gonna render and master the track minus one or two synths and play/tweak those.

Have to see if i still have the guitar wavs for Dr Who :?

edit
Last edited by Klemperer on Sat May 28, 2005 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

CypherOne wrote:The Bastard
:?:

Just checking tunes on your site - you've updated it since the last time I looked - currently listening to Adrenochrome - if the rest is anything like this I'll be liking it lots and lots!!

Where is the gig?? Ohhh and where? I might risk a venture down to have a watch sometime!

:wink:

Kriminal wrote:

Imposcar demo featuring Davey boy Spiers on vox. I can link you to it if you need me to..

Also, I lurve your cover of Down In The Park with Mr Me on vox, but I guess that could be tricky to do live...

cool! :)

Did you have one called Psycho? can't rem but seem to think it was a banger! :D

CypherOne wrote:
Kriminal wrote:

Imposcar demo featuring Davey boy Spiers on vox. I can link you to it if you need me to..
ah yes, one of my comedy tunes, just found it. :hihi:

remco wrote:def.

hot load

a classic :hihi:

Big Karma wrote:
Where is the gig?? Ohhh and where? I might risk a venture down to have a watch sometime!

:wink:
Im hiring out the upstairs of a local pub for a pary. Im gonna play a few tunes on the laptop, and two ther mates are gonna spin the wheels of steel (may even do that too if i can borrow some of my records i sold to my mate a few years back :hihi: 0

Just an excuse for a summer party really :D

Return to “Music Cafe”