Bonedance (Walpurgisnacht Mix) - InterDimensional Ethnic

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been working on this for a long time. Finally got it down right, I think. I honestly don't know what genre to call it...it covers a lot of territory. I composed the piece using samples from KlaoDNA of the Infinite Sector and many of my own inventions and musical passages.

I welcome your comments, feedback...etc. I really hope you enjoy the journey. Here's the link!

http://www.em411.com/download/release/4 ... ht_mix.mp3

catchy name. d'loading now :D

Can't spec it in a genre really, it's too diversified for that. This is really an excellent piece of music, man.

Bravo.

I love the first minute and a half.

Other than that it is not in a style I like.

But, I can hear how much work went into it, so I say...

Interesting track, reminds me quite a bit of Paul Schutze's work from the early '90's, but much more chopped up and freeform. There were a few bits that were a little too synthy for me, but overall I enjoyed it a lot.

Sicklecell - Thanks so much, that means a lot to me coming from you.

pannewb - Thanks for the listen, comments and the cookie!

dystonia_ek - thanks. Will definately have to check out Schutze.

interesting work..lot of cool sounds
esp one introduced around 1:50 that was downright
chilling!
8)

cool - glad to raise the goose-bumps, bluedad...which sound was it?

Incidentally, I think Robert Graves -in writing about poetry- said something like raising goosebumps/hair on the back of the neck is the best sign of effective poetry.

very exotic sounding stuff, great mix to...
dig it

I really enjoyed this piece: so different and fresh sounding to me. In particular, -besides being impressed at the mix w/ spectrum of sounds used, I really like the bongo line that came in and out. The piece was more psychedelic/ trippy than I expected with the analogue synth lines and such. Thanjs for sharing this.
..what goes around comes around..

vtx - thanks dude

ourobus - I'm so happy this hitcha that way...thanks!

forgot to mention, used copious quantities of spectrum worx, absynth, kubik, camelspace, filterscape and ronin along with a bunch of stuff that got lost in the haze

Hi mayan!!!

I dont listen to stuff in the Cafe nearly as much as I should and this is a perfect example of why I should check this place out more!!!

I really like this kinda gives me the feeling that Im cought in the jungle and cannibals ahve invited me for dinner :shock:

Love it!

Dave

Very good!

I like the fact that every part, though different from the rest, fits into an organic whole.

Very good indeed!

many elements of interest. seems a bit to synthy in some areas. but it's a great abstract work. very enjoyable. the good pop of electronica!

Return to “Music Cafe”