[strange shite ambient] Gothik Music Box - Creep

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bit of a mess around with the Gothik Musik Box samples in sfz and another choral soundofnt and a bit of jiggery pokery with the usual suspects, thought I might as well mix it down:

Creep

192kbpsps

like? too weird?

strange cowled figures bowing down and rendering praise and felicity to dark Cthulu Shadow-lords before embarking in unspeakable debauchery...
Well...I guess you could say this piece is evocative. Cool, hunter!

hehe, thanks! I think i should have spent more than half an hour before finishing it now. :hihi:

Love that music box, I mangled it with crazy ivan to get a wobbly record/f**ked tape effect, maybe too much, maybe not enough, who knows. Also should have played a more music-boxy piece but wasn't feeling too prolific on the old keys tonight.

Could be the start of something more substantial though 8)

yeah, nice atmosphere. as mayan pointed out, one can imagine strange things happening, set to these sounds.

i didn't know this existed, thanks for pointing that out. the demos sound great.

Hunter wrote:like? too weird?
....not at all to weird! I'm only happy that it's not yet dark outside...otherwise I would have had to slip under my blanket for security reasons.... :D :shock:

spooky!

:wink:

No, not weird. Pretty. Almost too... ;-)

Nah, I like it.

rockstarfx wrote:yeah, nice atmosphere. as mayan pointed out, one can imagine strange things happening, set to these sounds.

i didn't know this existed, thanks for pointing that out. the demos sound great.
Ta! Yep those are lovely sounds the music box ones, crystal sharp, nice.
TrekStar wrote:....not at all to weird! I'm only happy that it's not yet dark outside...otherwise I would have had to slip under my blanket for security reasons.... Very Happy Shocked

spooky!
He he, quite spooky, thanks, got some nice wailing sounds out of the choir sound with some cunning fx use :-o
respirator wrote:No, not weird. Pretty. Almost too... Wink

Nah, I like it.
Cool, thanks. I wish I'd spent more time on it now though, when I listen to it again. Could have made the music box far more interesting and realistic... maybe not so mangled as well.

Return to “Music Cafe”