Trance Tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

listened in lofi..

I'd say it is done quite well.. nice structure.. however it ends up boring me.. I might be missing elements though in the lofi stream, but if not I'd say if I was in control I'd add something in the background extra to push the progression when it starts going full speed.. instead of just looping the lead playing with the pads..

all in all I'd say its good, better than I can currently do.. however I think its lacking some originality or unique 'hook' element which in the end might get it lost in the vinyl stack..

velo wrote:Thanx Kriminal and Chase Altertone ,I think you are both right. The pads are made with Vanguard. Anyone else?
so vangaurd can do pads :-o :hihi:

pretty decent stuff considering its kvr forum :hihi:
Anyway that "bass" sounds terrible compared to that of a decent trance track (vanguard perhaps?)

i've listened in LoFi not so clear but it's sounds nice in my opinion(bet sounds better in hifi) , like the Solarstone's style....which r one of my favs :) , congrats. And jtxx000 , yes Vanguard can do pads :P

I'd say it is done quite well.. nice structure.. however it ends up boring me.. I might be missing elements though in the lofi stream, but if not I'd say if I was in control I'd add something in the background extra to push the progression when it starts going full speed.. instead of just looping the lead playing with the pads..
The quality of lo stream is very poor VitaminD, but you are right though. The track isn´t finished yet and i`m working on some countermelody for the main progression.
Anyway that "bass" sounds terrible compared to that of a decent trance track (vanguard perhaps?)
You are right its Vanguard with some kind of overdrive on it. Maybe to much overdrive? What do the others think?

I like it.

Only criticism:

-Kick needs a comp
-hats are shelved a bit too high imo. I usually let mine down to around 5-6k, but my style's more housey, so to each his own.
-The lead could use some variation here and there. Nothing overdone, just something to freshen it up every once and a while. If this were my tune, I'd pitchbend up about a bar after the modulation and go into a rising thing during a fill.

The bass sounds fine to me. :wink:

am I the only who thinks that the pads are way too loud? they are killing the lead completely. Maybe it's because the frequencies are clashing come to think of it.
Overall it's very smooth. It's got sort of a pro sound too it, but I'm just missing some hooks/melodies. As it is now, once the track is over there's nothing that stands out and makes me remember it.
And I'd like the bass to change key a bit in the first 1.30 min.

hlmst wrote:pretty decent stuff considering its kvr forum :hihi:
Anyway that "bass" sounds terrible compared to that of a decent trance track
I gave a second listen and I disagree. It has just a bit too much overdrive, but it doesn't sound remotely terrible.

what did you use to produce this?

also I'm listening now and I have to agree that the pads are a little loud but I think the bass is fine plus the hats are shelved a little to high (get lost in the pads) overall: nice trak

Hookline (synth solo) is too quiet and pad too loud in reletion IMHO.
Else it is a fine tune. :)

Yeah, I was just curious what host you were using?

is that onepingonly I hear? :hyper:

is that onepingonly I hear?
Yes VitaminD.
The lead could use some variation here and there. Nothing overdone, just something to freshen it up every once and a while. If this were my tune, I'd pitchbend up about a bar after the modulation and go into a rising thing during a fill.
I`ll consider that 3*s.
Overall it's very smooth. It's got sort of a pro sound too it, but I'm just missing some hooks/melodies.
Working on that Armadillo.
what did you use to produce this?Yeah, I was just curious what host you were using?
I´ve made it in Cubase but I think you can use Fl Studio or Tracktion to get the same results.Ok i´ll check the pads,hats etc...Thanks to everyone.More feedback is very much appreciated.

Excellent trance music, it made me swing my feet for real. Great sound and very professional track. Nice work

Return to “Music Cafe”