[Folk electronica] Mostly Noise

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mostly noise

The title is not refering to the track itself (almost) but to - you know - the feeling of it [insert hippie smiley here].

All kinds of shit was used. Including a few of the Pluggo Jr. stuff. And my old, battered cornet.

Comments please. That's why I post it ;-)

Thomas

remarkably cool sounds, thomas. i love what you have turned the cornet into - at least I think it's the cornet...hangs together very well.

unsure , at first ...
by the time the 1.30 mark came about , i was completely enthralled ...

this is exquisite ...

This is fantastic, Thomas. Very nicely done.

Steve

CREEEEEEEEEEEP
Jonamb aka. JustJ
Stream my tunes

Incredibly good, indeed. Folk music for this century, dance of the inhabitants of the megapolis.

You've really found a sound that is uniquely yours - excellent stuff.

sounds like garbage

(oops someone's been left in the on position)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

jonamb wrote:CREEEEEEEEEEEP
eh, oh kay

xoxos wrote:sounds like garbage
As in Garbage or garbage. I'm not sure which I prefer...

Thanks for listening, anyway!

The rest of the comments: Thanks a lot. Means a lot to me!

Replaced with a re-mastered version. Nicer, not so hot. (And slight bump).

this is really good thomas, there's some remarkable movement and depth - perfect for enjoying my first coffee of the day. i heard the previous version but had no time to comment, just going by recollection i feel the re-master seems to 'gel' better - i mean the disparate elements seem more contained sonically, though i may just be in a different frame of mind today(still, i like my electronica soft). btw, i like the new look to your website

regards

How does this work? Somehow manages to stay coherent and gel all the way through. Great noises and movement in the track. Cool way to round off a busy, draining Saturday. Cheers! 8)
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

Knockman, Miro. Thanks a lot! If ot works for first cofee and rounding of a Saturday in Japan, then I think I want to go to Japan ;-)

Return to “Music Cafe”