some classical piano for you all =)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, how long did it take you to program this piece...my guess would be at least 10 hours (total).

Great work btw! I'm a piano player, seriously, to come up with something like this is amazing.... Keep up the great work.

Zai

hmm, really hard to say..i think that sounds about right for the programming, but its really hard to say, since the overall process of writing the track took so long, and lots of changes were made, up until the final version :? lets say anywhere between 10 and 23.573 hours :hihi:

Listened again.

Saved it.

This is truly wonderful!!!

Thanks.

Incredible,

This piece is simply amazing in its depths and co-mingling of different harmonies. I admire your patience.

TP

im glad the track is being so well recieved, thanks alot guys :D hope I get a chance to check out some more of the music here :wink:

:shock: Brilliant. Buy a keyboard right now! :D

Thats nice, Cyrosis.
I've actually been doing the same, inputting the notes via the mouse, its not as hard or as time consuming as people would imagine, you sorta get used to it.
I'm awaiting delivery of a midi controller to help make things a little easier but, not having a keboard has never stopped me from ....lol, as i type, the man delivers.
Yeah, nice piece mate, keep it up, would like to hear more from you.

This is a fine fine piece of work. I also put my notes in FL using the piano roll and my mouse. Next to the piece itself, I found that the strums (which seem to be impossible for me) and expressiveness using the velocites were incredible considering you put them in by hand rather than keyboard. This is very good.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

superb piece, you msut have a good background in music to write that, can't be your first piece!

BTW I'd be wary of using that website to host your stuff round these parts :wink:

Hunter wrote:superb piece, you msut have a good background in music to write that, can't be your first piece!

BTW I'd be wary of using that website to host your stuff round these parts :wink:
I dont know if you read the rest of the thread, but my only background is FL-studio, and yes, this isnt my first track of course :wink: ..yes, hopefully the host doesnt become a pain here :?

Return to “Music Cafe”