No idea wtf category this fits into but...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trying to change the world by posting on a forum is like crying on the Sun to put it out.

Hmmm. Sucks, huh?

:help:
Trying to change the world by posting on a forum is like crying on the Sun to put it out.

Squonk wrote:Hmmm. Sucks, huh?

I like your username. :) What a great song Squonk is, eh?

I listened to it. Give us a little background on it. What are you using to create it? Where are you from? ?Is this your first song? Or? Remember that music is art. Very subjective. Some like abstract, some like impressionist, etc.

The important thing is you're creating. :)

I actually like this one very much I think it's cool and groovy and I like the harmonies :-D 8) but it imo really misses a bassline! :shock:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

celticdale wrote:
Squonk wrote:Hmmm. Sucks, huh?

I like your username. :) What a great song Squonk is, eh?

I listened to it. Give us a little background on it. What are you using to create it? Where are you from? ?Is this your first song? Or? Remember that music is art. Very subjective. Some like abstract, some like impressionist, etc.

The important thing is you're creating. :)
Squonk is indeed a truly great song :)

Thanks for the comments. Background - Hmmmm. No, it's not my first song, I've posted a couple here before. Created using FLStudio.

Cheers,

Rob.

jens wrote:I actually like this one very much I think it's cool and groovy and I like the harmonies :-D 8) but it imo really misses a bassline! :shock:
Thanks jens. Glad you liked it. It has a bassline - of sorts - but perhaps my monitors suck :oops:

Cheers,

Rob.

Return to “Music Cafe”