calder - it's nothing - endmusik collaborative project

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

never content with hiding away working on the multiple personalities and the various albums currently in production, another project has been born :hihi:

this is calder - a collaborative project between myself and Bret Calder, who's the live guitarist/bassist for I, Parasite (who I also play live keys for). He's also been in a bunch of other bands, including Father Divine, and played live ska for years, but we hit common ground on this project going for something of a grindcore/ambient/something feel....

so anyway, there are several tracks we've recorded over the past couple of months, but this is the first we have gotten to this stage on, so I thought I'd share :love:

calder - it's nothing
http://calder.endmusik.com/audio/Calder_ItsNothing.mp3

credits: all guitar/bass/upright bass - bret
all percussion/keys/vocals - michael

kit: bret plays a bunch of nice shiny custom guitars and basses, including a travis bean aluminum neck guitar, and an electric upright. we used a whole mess of pedals on his guitars as well as to do the noise bits throughout the song (plus a police scanner and a world band radio)

me - percussion courtesy of Ruffrider, Yellow Tools Culture and Stylus RMX. Keys: Crumar Orchestrator string synth, best of bolder hammered dulcimer giga library, and some absynth tweaking

enjoy everyone :D

/michael

Bloody eck, this is some cool metalish/melodic raw tuna.

A new veil has been lifted 8)

Cool meeting of guitar and electronica elements. Great piece, agressive and intelligent. I like that combo.

thanks chaps :D

still a bit rough, but it was a looooongggg night before hand :hihi:

it must be getting ver' crowded in your head ...
:P

i like this alot ...
the accent interplays caught my attention ...
the overall feel , and texture , kept my interest ...

i'll certainly watch for more of this ...

:D

it's not crowded in my head these days - ever since I got my home-trepanning kit, they just jump out and jump back in whenever they want!

Return to “Music Cafe”