Finally have something online...(downtempo)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everybody!

I finally have some music online! There's three tracks on here. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/illuna

Nice this...

all three tracks feature very good use of delay effects IMO. What's your delay plug / hardware?

I think that The Ocean has the best opening, but that's because I like guitars 8)

Like your vocalist too.

One thing: yuor site won't let me download tracks... but if this is deliberate fair enough :hihi:

Like it
"Have you been living under a rock bro?
Guys with puppets get CHICKS!"

Thanks! I'm not sure what the deal is with that. I've been able to download stuf from there in the past.

I'm a big fan of delay obviously. I use Ohmboyz and PSP84 and the standard delays in Cubase SX for most of that. Some freeware here and there.

I was lucky to stumble on this vocalist. This is the first vocalist I've worked with that isn't a complete flake and I'm very thankful for that.

nice grooves man ... i dig it 8)
Life is what happens while you were making other plans - Lennon

listening to you can't have me..... like it...

Thanks everyone! This is a nice heaping help of validation for me!

well nice groove but I would make drums more agressive, cause at the end it's getting a little bit borring but I like the groove after all much

Good like to you!
www.ltrecords.ru
we just play some music....

Thanks!

Making the drums more aggressive on the whole would kill the mellow vibe of the track. I'll be posting some slightly more aggresive type stuff in the near future. With this style of music I would say the groove is probably the most important part after it's all said and done.

well probably you're right we are just making a little bit different from yours music what you cuold see and listen at our topics.
we just play some music....

I'll give that a shot when I have some time today.

Well . . . can't download and clicking on the song title link doesn't seem to do anything from here. :(

I'll ask around and see if there's a fix for that. I know there's gotta be one...

Ok, that's fixed. Download away!

bump?

Return to “Music Cafe”