edit gone

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gone
Last edited by kwac on Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

That's ok (sniff)
gee, and I thought it was a nice tune (barring the very buzzy guitars)

Re-mix, cause it's soon to be used as a sports 'theme' This, if no one guessed, is why it is very redundant, and lacking a 'real' melody, since it's main use is to GET YOUR ATTENTION so you listen to the announcers chatter.Kayak for your amusement.

I remember when everyone was writing disco, I was writing electronica

When everyone was writing electronica, I was writing disco
kwac kwac

I just saw this thread :shock: I'll check it out at work tomorrow . . . no broadband here and that be darned slow!

Let you know what I think then . . . ciao, ciao!

Can't believe you haven't gotten more comments . . . well, any at all.

I actually really, really like the guitars in this. I've listened to both versions and have concluded that I like the original better. Yeah, you're kind of in one place but the main melodic theme is catchy and well supported by the other guitar themes. It's the drums I don't care too much for. They're very beat-box: little variation and the sounds aren't all that great. But overall I'm really pretty thrilled with this one. When I start imagining new parts in my head I know I like the song :D

do you have to be a member to download? :roll:

done...moved on
Last edited by kwac on Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

seamoss wrote:do you have to be a member to download? :roll:
If I REMEBER (ha ha ha ha) you don't need to register to download from audioshots, where I'm currently 'loading' my crap (oops, I mean music) :D

kwac twice
kwac once

kwac IS a continuation of kwac-

Hey! ;)

Pretty interesting & I guess to try and capture the spirit of kayaking! :)

I'd like to hear the bass a little better defined & punchier maybe? ;)

Cheers,
Alex

seamoss wrote:do you have to be a member to download? :roll:
Actually in early June they changed the rules at audioshots and you do need to be a member to download or upload. Too many people were breaking the "no direct links to downloads" rule and eating up all their bandwidth . . . so they changed the rules.

But membership is simple and non-intrusive. They just want your name/address/username/pword and they don't spam. Set it up so you log whenever you go to the site and you'll be okay. No worries.

edit

Return to “Music Cafe”