new funkylime - new songs

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russreal - 5:00 - 192kbps mp3 (6.89mb) /// 128kbps mp3 (4.59mb)
- melodic rock

Un54titled - 4:26 - 192kbps mp3 (6.10mb) /// 128kbps mp3 (4.07mb)
- psychadelic/melodic (?)prog(?)
Last edited by funky lime on Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

hmm...

hello? hello? hello? hello? hello?

Hello :)

Listened to Russreal. I like the section after 2min in.. The EP is pretty nice, as is the bass. And the psychedelic filter sweep is spot on!

Before 2min, I have to say I found it sort of sloppy. Drums/guitars are noticeably out of time in parts. Oh and there is a clip or a click at around 2:03, but maybe just the mp3?

thanks for listening, floyd.

our drummer went out of town on a family vacation halfway through the recording session (we only had a week and a half to write/record/mix 4 songs) and we no longer had access to his drum kit so some of the transitions are kind of sloppy (hence the click at 2:03). with noise restrictions, parents, etc. we had to limit drum takes to a minimum as well.

glad you found that part interesting (thats the part i exclusively wrote away from the band :D )

The drum,specially the snare and toms,which ruins the whole moledy,sounds soft,and seems to be from BFD,which I've gived up!

beneath wrote:The drum,specially the snare and toms,which ruins the whole moledy,sounds soft,and seems to be from BFD,which I've gived up!
it's a live drummer... how would you say it ruins the whole melody?

lol, thats great... He thinks your drummer is BFD! Software has come a loooong way :D

yeah kinda slow , not my cup of tea take some acid or mushrooms and speed then rewrite it , it needs some impact.
lol :)
I'm going to take over your mind.
Don't try and stop me.
I'm happy in my ignorance i take the bliss and use it inside.

ok i'll get right on that :roll:
drugs aren't the answer to my life's questions, trust me i've been down that hole. maybe for you, though?

anyone have any intelligent/constructive criticism?

Return to “Music Cafe”