Full.System.Failure :: The Conqueror Worm

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new harsh noise track. More layered than most of its sort. This piece is an extract from "The Politics of Fear" CDR I plan to have out by the end of summer.

Posted at the Auditorium. Sign up if you're not a member already, its a great community.

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewtopic.php?t=1657

This is really really excellent. Harsh around the edges but still possessed of that brooding atmospheric element - there's a sort of drone aspect that gives it an almost serene undercurrent. Reminds me of, and is easily on a par with, Kevin Drumm's 'Hitting the Pavement' (from his 'Sheer Hellish Miasma' cd on Mego).

I can hear the Kevin Drumm thing. Thanks. :) There is something strangely soothing to Hitting the Pavement, ...the distorted drone....

I figured that this would be a track you would dig a bit more than some of my stuff.

Thanks for listening

Damn, this is good shit! You can OD on it!

:drunk: :shock: :drunk:

:oops: thanks.

the audio equivalent of the flicker fusion threshold ...

that is an intersting interpretation.

It brings to mind an idea for a live performance with a soundscape like this. Perhaps, playing the noise, while projecting video or using flatscreen plasma tv's, and adjusting the rate along with the intensity of the noise, the more high pitch, the lower the rate....

thanks for listening

xerocreep wrote:that is an intersting interpretation.

It brings to mind an idea for a live performance with a soundscape like this. Perhaps, playing the noise, while projecting video or using flatscreen plasma tv's, and adjusting the rate along with the intensity of the noise, the more high pitch, the lower the rate....

thanks for listening
i like it , but ...
you need to be very careful with that concept ...

Don't worry, the entry fee will get you a free dose of Dilantin :)

Some lovely noise, Kelly. The dropouts are really effective. I am listening to it very loud.

Thank you sir. Loud is good.

Made a great burn comp of :10: and your's stuff. Soldier torment activities will be commencing as of today.

hahaha. great!

You know, if you find a sound system to play it loud enough we could incapacitate whole regions with this stuff...

Return to “Music Cafe”