deadbeforedawn

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

got it ...
8)

back after some sleep ...
:zzz:

yeah i kinda passed out halfway through marks set :(
3 radio shows across 3 nights in the early hours aint good for me :o

I cramp when it crackles.

(and it's not very spac-yyy.)

ROBOT THINKING!
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

Neat track. Noisey without being as obnoxious as me about it - :lol:

The track feels very far away, or disconnected. I like that.

believe it or not i think i was in the same mindset when i did button eater. sweet. 8)

thanks guys,just a noodle with R5 :D
gettin past the initial over excited stage now so using it in more musical ways :hihi:
ill be back...

vurt wrote:thanks guys,just a noodle with R5 :D
gettin past the initial over excited stage now so using it in more musical ways :hihi:
ill be back...
I look forward to it.

8)

Just landed on a deserted planet and communications with earth are not getting through, picking up some alien signal from near by, should I investigate. No way man it sounds pretty freakin weird I aint stepping one foot out of my ship. Wait for reinforcements to come.
:hyper: :help: :hihi: :wink:

if this all done in real time I am impressed but I don't like that crackle,I would say it has to be much louder and more offensive or not at all,and I don't like leaky records floating around....scccrrrrriittiiiccchhh.....all my vinyl is in good nick.I really like some of the space noises,but I would prefer they all had a background groove,and given the length of the song several grooves.I like that "this sounds like I am really fragging the hell out of my system" effect with some of the space noises.

This is quite lovely. The musical elements that peak out of the static makes me happy in a strange way.

Esp. with the poster boy pic from the contest in mind :-o

Pretty cool vurt! :)

It's the first time I've ever seen the DC meter on my subwoofer get even close to the red zone :shock:

Jeeaz got some good woofer movement going on there!

First bit of vurt i've heard for a good while, good to hear you haven't suddenyl started writing rnb or summat :hihi:

This is nice - I'm a sucker for all that transmission-from-outer-space pseudo-shortwave stuff.

herodotus wrote: I look forward to it.

8)

then you must be as mad as me :o

:hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”