button eater

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fast.. really fast... electronic sounds and stuff. this was for my entertainment after a hard day of work. ~2min 30secs & something like 2.5megs.

http://home.comcast.net/~t.uz/buttoneater.mp3

the peyotero edition of mario bros. lemme know if you want a copy of the hanna barbera sfx collection
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

eat the buttons button eater :o

Transcendent simplicity and energy of the Highest Law.

xoxos wrote:the peyotero edition of mario bros. lemme know if you want a copy of the hanna barbera sfx collection
i watched the smurfs dubbed in turkish. they didn't call it the smurfs in turkey. they called it "sirinler" pronounced "shirinler" (the s is supposed to have a hook at the bottom then it's shh) it means cuties or something like that. i remember papa smurf falling in love with this forest fairy or something and dying his beard red so he could look young. then he played a guitar and sang in turkish and shit.
vurt wrote:eat the buttons button eater :o
my dog has a button fetish. eats them off my work shirts and stuff. eat them....eat them.. little white dots.
Genetic_Junk wrote:Transcendent simplicity and energy of the Highest Law.
it was just fun to do.

thank you for listening and stuff.

nice backing. when ya gonna bust out with some full tunes that rock? i know ya can

tuz -- I am writing lyrics for this now. The only thing, it requires that one sing it in 32nd note trills...

:hihi:

Just the enjoyable, boppy little tune I needed to get me up and running this morning! Cool sounds matey!

;)

Return to “Music Cafe”