StepBeater Blues (faster link)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great guitar playing. :-o

Loved the drums! :D

Just the sort of thing I'd like to do! (don't think I'll bother now............) :( :)

AlanB

Hey, yeah, the drums were really cool too. I wonder if I should grab that plug too cos I suck at drum programming too [and I find it kind of boring too TBH].

Lunch Money wrote:Heh! You need to link a version without playing on it, and we can cut heads. <laff> Good stuff! Great drum programming!
Thanx man (though I don't understand the "cut heads" expression)
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Cutting heads refers to a guitar-playing "contest" basically. It's a lead guitar duel. So the guitarists in question would be trying to out-do each other, basically. All in good fun, usually. :D

AlanB wrote:Great guitar playing. :-o

Loved the drums! :D

Just the sort of thing I'd like to do! (don't think I'll bother now............) :( :)

AlanB
Thanx Alan. Drums were easy. It was a matter of aprox. 1 hour to programm the paterns. Guitar however..., that's my main instrument for the last 30 years. I should be better.

Lunch Money wrote:Cutting heads refers to a guitar-playing "contest" basically. It's a lead guitar duel. So the guitarists in question would be trying to out-do each other, basically. All in good fun, usually. :D
Got it! Can I use time stretching :lol:

BTW It was the first time I noticed the T rendering issue. It's in the hats intro but I don't know if it's still easy to spot it after the mp3 conversion

TristezaOrange wrote:Hey, yeah, the drums were really cool too. I wonder if I should grab that plug too cos I suck at drum programming too [and I find it kind of boring too TBH].
Maybe you are right. Don't know if it's worth it to try to imitate a drummer. But in case you do you should try stepbeater. You may find it useful for other things, who knows.

you da man!!!!
I caught up with you over at the aud
talk soon

Thanx Ed :wink:

A small "bumpage" for my buddy zeoy!!! :D

BenoA

Return to “Music Cafe”