Dark Abstraction -- Gamma Melt 3 **UPDATED**

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thenumber23 wrote:Enough people seem to use Audioshots to warrant that I sign up, so I will, but how exactly do you sign up? Their main page lets you log in, but not register. Strange...
Brian
I just checked and it looks like you have to click on Profile to get the registration link to appear. Here's the url for it: http://audioshots.com/auditorium/profil ... e=register

vurt wrote:indeed still nice,altho to be honest id have to dig out the other mix to a-b em to find the differences,either way its still a cool tune :D
The differences seem rather subtle after doing them, but I do think they make a diff. The first 30 seconds or so is new, up to the gong roll. And then around the 2:30 mark most of the percs were pulled out to let the softer tracks come through and give a kind of false ending before the last big crescendo comes in.

Really glad you like it! :D

Cool stuff.. I'd..

A) be interested to know where EZ-Poly fitted into this?
B) Love to hear what you could do with BEL (part of the YAVA2 package)

ianweb123 wrote:Cool stuff.. I'd..
A) be interested to know where EZ-Poly fitted into this?
It's one of the more subtle sounds providing some of the background warbbles. It's best heard at 0:20 - 0:30, the sound coming in right around the 0:20 mark. It's kind of a warbbling S/H sound. I'm not at home so I can't look up the preset I used. I didn't tweak it that much. The sound's more active later in the mix but is hard to isolate with all the other varous things going on.
ianweb123 wrote:Cool stuff.. I'd..
B) Love to hear what you could do with BEL (part of the YAVA2 package)
Hmm . . . me too! I'll send you an email this evening (Eastern Time).

Very glad you liked it :D

Return to “Music Cafe”