Divergence of*** - new track by DukeLuke

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't dare to tell you the full title. I would get hit if I did so :hihi:

DoWnLoAd!1!!1
Style: Trance?
Chicane is one of my idols, thus the track might sound somewhat familiar to you

Hope you guys like it 8)

Any kind of advices concerning sound improvement are welcome :wink:

:zzz:

I liked it. Very in-your-face sounds, clean mix with trance anthem like qualities. Good stuff! I also liked the changeup in the chord progression starting at around 2:20 - it gives a hook to the music lacking from most trance.

Brian

Thank you!
Glad you liked it, that means a lot to me :)

Can't believe what a poor response this track has produced :-o
as it's a really lovely piece of trance :love:
Great, crystal clear production and very professional sounding ! :hyper:

In terms of construction, you could create a few builds and breaks, as I think that's pretty much all you're lacking here 8)

There's something wrong with the cafe if tracks of this quality are practically being ignored :tantrum: :x

Great stuff DukeLuke :D

Thanks for the critique Ian! :hyper:
Crystal clear sound might be somewhat exaggerated, there's still a long way to go :wink:

Reviewing as I listen . . .

Well, you've got a full solid mix and that's for sure. Pretty conventional for this genre as far as composition goes, but you've nailed the sound spot on. I just wish there was something that made it sound more uniquely "you." Funny how some of this Trance music really shows a Jarre influence. Probably most of that is unconscious--an influence passed unknowingly from composer to cmoposer, but it's showing up big time here in the chord changes, very Jarre-esque. Hmm, the ending is a bit premature and arbitrary. To me it sounds like this should have gone on a bit longer and then come to a more resolute ending.

Great production and fits the genre like a glove, so thumbs up there. Not much original in sound or composition, though, so I don't know if it would stand out within a larger mix.

Good job!

Return to “Music Cafe”