Is this?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's the demo I made for our freeware Quad Zamp. I like it so much that I decided to post it here too.

I made a sequence using the preset "IYTTIW Madness" that has 12 samples, 9 are randomized and the 3 others do not use Quad Zamp free randomizers.

Get it HERE

Would love comments about this sequence!

:lol:

Fun tune, I love those trumpet sounds you use (I suppose they're the mut(il)ated samples you released recently?)

Too bad the end is so abrupt, apart from that I love this track!

cptgone wrote::lol:

Fun tune, I love those trumpet sounds you use (I suppose they're the mut(il)ated samples you released recently?)
All the samples are from this new set (IYTTIW set) and further mut(il)ations are added by the Quad Zamp randomizers.

Glad that you like it.

zvon wrote:further mut(il)ations are added by the Quad Zamp randomizers.
mmh, sounds like I should check Quad Zamp out! Why, oh why are there so few hours in a day?
Very good looking VSTi BTW.

Hey, I love this. Greatest demo I've heard in a long time. Ach, now I had to dl and check out another piece of sw...

cptgone wrote:
zvon wrote:further mut(il)ations are added by the Quad Zamp randomizers.
mmh, sounds like I should check Quad Zamp out! Why, oh why are there so few hours in a day?
Very good looking VSTi BTW.
Time always flies too quickly, btw the samples used in the demo are included in the Quad Zamp free download. Glad that you like the looks.

respirator wrote:Hey, I love this. Greatest demo I've heard in a long time. Ach, now I had to dl and check out another piece of sw...
Thanks, glad that you feel that way :hihi:

Other comments?

Return to “Music Cafe”