[Ambient]Time Traveller TC

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really nice stuff Tim! Loved the deep bass.

Bene tempted by hardware myself recently, having had a play on some deep bass nine analogue synths, which are quite cheap. Oh, and a nord rack, which is somewhat expensive... :cry:

Ian SDZH wrote:Yeah, I like this (no surprize there, then :D)

All performed live, y'say ? Impressive!!
Takes me about a month to even compose a lead melody :roll: :hihi:

I like the hypnotic bassline that permeates the track and the piano at 5.00 is lovely, but shoulda been a whole lot longer :wink:
Yeah..i guess I could have extended the piano a bit. That was actually EVE ONE with a wusik.snd Piano from the tsw set. Not too bad and kinda subtle.

One of my techniques is to set up as much sounds as I can so I can switch between them while performing it. So I had 3 plugs up on receptor to switch around. Tunesmith controlling a seperate synth so I can just bring up the fader on the mixer to bring it in. Sounds set up on the U20 DX7, TX81z and FB01. That long portamento sound is actually the FB01..a great little module for only 40.00 these days!8 part multitimbral too!Just add reverb :-)Also, the analog CS5 is always set up to just play and tweak. Just one OSC, but what a sound. I can really express myself on that one. The keyboard is a bit burnt from a fire, but it still works.

so..heres a Q out of the blue..since this was done live..how do you guys set up a live show?

TC

Hunter wrote:Really nice stuff Tim! Loved the deep bass.

Bene tempted by hardware myself recently, having had a play on some deep bass nine analogue synths, which are quite cheap. Oh, and a nord rack, which is somewhat expensive... :cry:

I think a little hardware can go a long way, especially if you can get it cheap!

so..you liked the bass.??..that makes me want to keep my prophet 2000. It was a gift from a friend that actually helped design it when he worked for Sequential Circuits.

TC

Return to “Music Cafe”