Not much sleep last night (WIP)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a little piece of music i was working on last night as i could not sleep at all...

Feel free to comment, I will be working on this even tonite mayba, as i am not having the easiest time of my life... in fact it's all quite difficult...

Anyway, music helps me to get over all of this so...

Listen to it and u will be listening to the finished thing soon.

Here it is.

Ehm... it's either too shitty or the title is not inviting enough :D :D
It's short and it won't ruin your day... :P

I like it... :phones:

Let's bounce it up...

I´m sorry to hear you are having a bad time. Well, I don´t realy know how to say it, but the music that comes out of it is wonderfull ! A well constructed beauty ! I hope, for you, you get quickly over the "dip". But, please don´t loose that talent for making top quality music. It made me forget my toothache, that kept me out of my sleep ! Chapeau ! Or Sombrero !, as they call it over here ! Cheer up, mate ! Thanks again, and I listen to you tomorrow, my tootheche won´t stop that quickly, so I´ll need some more of your music !

very nice!
Needs to be finished.

Thats a mighty fine start to a track!

Are you using some strange spatialization or reverb effect on the hats?
http://www.rz-1.com Mobile Music Software

New Conventions of Behavior http://www.ncob.net
Experimental Audio + Free Sample Library

thank you all, that makes MY day a lot brighter !
Poepe : i hope the finished track will soothe your toothache even more :D

RZ : no spatialization, i just constructed the drums with several layers of different sounding drums with different patterns coupled with some arpeggiated synths that go with the rythm... u like it ?

jumpingflash, start working, we´re waiting for the rest... .. .

I am on it right now...:D

Pompodompompon... Jumping, Jumpingflash, feeling any better and what about the second part ?

Very nice. Please finish!

But I wonder, what is it about a piano that no synth can improve on? That simple riff really makes a tune all by itself.

A piano strikes an emotional connection with a listener due to their past experiences associated with a piano - for example, there are many movies which have a piano and strings played for the love scene. Therefore, a piano might remind a listener of love. (Just like a clarinet and trombone frequently remind people of cartoon scenes.) Synth sounds generally cannot do this.

Anyway, great beginning of the song - I can't wait to hear the full thing!

Brian

It reminds me of a classy car commercial :D That is a good thing, some of the commercials have great piano sections in the music. I like it.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

Couldn´t sleep last night. Kept thinking of jumpingflash and his problems and about the second half of music piece... .. . Well let´s hope he solved his problems, didn´t finish the piece and went out for having a good time... let´s finish the piece ourselves and have also some fun ;-)

Return to “Music Cafe”